• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers to interview Packers co director of player personnel for the GM job.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...wski-packers-co-director-of-player-personnel/

Wojciechowski can be added to the long list.

I have to say this is another interesting candidate.

Holy crap...what a roundup we got going here.

He seems to have more credentials than the others but I don't understand why we can't get anyone with a proven track record to interview for a coaching or front office position.
I thought this was the organization where every body wanted to play or coach.

Jeez! It’s going to take me 10 minutes to say his last name. I’d he’s hired I think I’ll call him Woj.

He seems to have more credentials than the others but I don't understand why we can't get anyone with a proven track record to interview for a coaching or front office position.
I thought this was the organization where every body wanted to play or coach.
A guy with a proven track record is probably either employed or was fired. Whoever get this job will probably be here for the next 10+ years so they better find a good one.

He is a Pittsburgh guy. That is of utmost importance to Rooney.

I'm glad for the diligency of their search. Turn the stones of many, check for sag and firmness.

Just like players I say bring them in and kick the tires, see what they've got. Shop around because it is known that Colbert is running this up coming draft which may bear into some of these candidates decision makeing.

Salute the nation

Like I said in the other thread, I think all of these interviews are a smokescreen for the inevitable. They will promote from within as usual for most things.

Like I said in the other thread, I think all of these interviews are a smokescreen for the inevitable. They will promote from within as usual for most things.
For the sake of the team we better hope this isn't the case.

They didn't promote from within when they originally hired Colbert. Right now a lot of candidates are being brought in and that's a good thing. If it was your standard 2-3 candidates, then I'd question the motives.

They didn't promote from within when they originally hired Colbert. Right now a lot of candidates are being brought in and that's a good thing. If it was your standard 2-3 candidates, then I'd question the motives.
Exactly. They are really trying to get the best candidate obviously. I have no fault with that glad for that approach it is refreshing.

I’d honestly like for Riddick to get the job. Given he’s had a chance to observe in an analytical fashion.

I’d honestly like for Riddick to get the job. Given he’s had a chance to observe in an analytical fashion.

Attachments

• b6b8993db7577364541a78309f0e5514.gif
    b6b8993db7577364541a78309f0e5514.gif
    763.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC