• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers to sign Taco Charlton to the PS.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...-to-sign-olb-taco-charlton-to-practice-squad/ Former first rounder will get a looksee in practice for possibly a future 53 call up....

Highsmith too? I had not heard that yet. What’s up with the groin injuries? Haden, Bush, Highsmith, Watt....ugh
Lack of actual game time in the preseason. These are soft tissue injuries. They weren't ready to play the amount of snaps they played and their bodies reacted negatively.

Lack of actual game time in the preseason. These are soft tissue injuries. They weren't ready to play the amount of snaps they played and their bodies reacted negatively.
GG was an initial Tomlin hire… might be worth moving on from him if its not getting results…

In desperate need of a decent OL and we pick up a DL? Maybe it's the BPA but I thought we'd go more for need.

In desperate need of a decent OL and we pick up a DL? Maybe it's the BPA but I thought we'd go more for need.
It had become an immediate need after losing Alualu and the unknown status of Tuitt.

I was thinking the Taco signing might be more for d-line. Honestly, I always felt he would be better off bulking up to 295lbs and playing 3-4 DE.

I liked him coming out of college but he's been horrible since in the league. Not sure why they are signing him. I'm sure they could find a better body to fill a space than him.

Per Brooke the Steelers will play him at OLBer.