• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant 10/1

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if I'm going to be making the show exactly at 8:00 tonight I am currently attending the Baltimore Orioles playoff game. Let me know if you have any questions for the show tonight and I will get to them during the live cast.

Shooting for 8:00 p.m. eastern time but will reply here to let you know the exact time when I get home.

www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Has Mike Tomlin ever been tested for bipolar disorder?

He passes up a 58 yard fg and punts on their 40, in a dome, with a Kicker that has a great leg... a week ago he let the guy try from 60 in Hienz field... where Kicks go to die... but fraidy cat punts vs Indy...

then the very next drive opts to go for it on fourth down at his own 39...

It seems like he swings from super conservative to ultra aggressive with no rhyme or reason...

Rank these boneheaded plays from Sunday

A. Pickens WTF fumble
B. Fields self strip sack
C. The botched snap
D. JPJr missing the first pass of the game.
E. JPJ dropping the easy pick later in the game...

The Titans already announced Will Levis, who has 6 picks and 15 sacks in 3 and a fraction games, is going to start if healthy... this after Mason Rudolph led them to their first win and broke 30 points for the first time in a dogs age..

So what exactly does Mason do to get perpetually disrespected?
Does he like show up to a team and immediately punch the Coach's mom in the throat or something?

A. Pickens WTF fumble
C. The botched snap
C
A
D
E
B

With the news of Davonte Adams having a falling out with his head coach over social media, is he someone for us to try and trade for? Pros and Cons?

Adams is too expensive and will take balls away from Pickens. We should use the money on O Line trade.

You arent trading for an OL this season ...

But yeah Adams has a 35 million dollar Base Salary the next two years and is heading into his mid 30's... his total cap hit for tge raiders is 44 mil per... but tge 35 mil base is too high and he is too old

The Titans already announced Will Levis, who has 6 picks and 15 sacks in 3 and a fraction games, is going to start if healthy... this after Mason Rudolph led them to their first win and broke 30 points for the first time in a dogs age..

So what exactly does Mason do to get perpetually disrespected?
Does he like show up to a team and immediately punch the Coach's mom in the throat or something?
It’s quite amazing how he gets the Rodney Dangerfield treatment

Better option for Panthers next year:
A) Resign Andy old man Dalton
B) Go back to Bryce bustasaurus Young
C) Bring the pride of Rock Hill Mason Rudolph back home and give him an actual shot as a starter
D) Wreck another QBs career via the draft

A. Pickens WTF fumble
C. The botched snap
Harbaugh calling back to back timeouts giving the other team a first down.

Who wins the debate tonite? Vance or Wa.....ummmm. Never mind.😬

You arent trading for an OL this season ...

But yeah Adams has a 35 million dollar Base Salary the next two years and is heading into his mid 30's... his total cap hit for tge raiders is 44 mil per... but tge 35 mil base is too high and he is too old
If he would come here I would guess they would restructure his contract to make it more team friendly for them.

A. Pickens WTF fumble
C. The botched snap
could maybe switch b with c and d with e around, but that looks about right.

Yup, 2 O's games in a row then D&D night is Thu, so I'm going to try to go tonight at 8p. Sorry for the delay. Busy, fun week for me.