• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant 10/3

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Drinking a fine Irish Whiskey tonight - West Cork Black Cask, and looking to talk Steelers.

I will have a guest on for 15minutes at the beginning if you want to ask Ravens relatated questions to Khari Thompson of the Bleav in Ravens Podcast.

8:30pm ET tonight www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

See you soon!!! be sure to tell me your SN handle if you jump on!

Quiet night from the site on the show. I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!

Here's the show if you want to listen in the background:

Fans are just flustered and annoyed. Many go through wanting to get away from their frustration even getting away from the talking about it. I think when the team is embarrassing less just want to tune in. Two blowouts will get those kinda reactions...

Fans are just flustered and annoyed. Many go through wanting to get away from their frustration even getting away from the talking about it. I think when the team is embarrassing less just want to tune in. Two blowouts will get those kinda reactions...
I hear you, but I had a good guest and we talked a lot about the Ravens matchup. And Chicago since it turns out that's his favorite team. Lots of Claypool talk!

I hear you, but I had a good guest and we talked a lot about the Ravens matchup. And Chicago since it turns out that's his favorite team. Lots of Claypool talk!
I will check it out this evening. Yeah Claypool looks to be short in Chicago. No sure there is a talented WR who does less.

Well, to be fair, you let us know 7 minutes before the start of the podcast. I'm away from the internet by 20:00hrs'

Wait, a guy doing a Raven's podcast actually is a fan of the Chicago bears?