• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant 9/17

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm going live tonight at 8pm ET to talk about our home opener matchup against the Chargers, who should start, and the good & Bad comparisons of this year's offense to the previous coordinators.

It's a live show, so bring your questions www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Otherwise put some questions here and I may get to them.

Be sure to follow my China run Tik Tok @SNStryker. I want to do lives there as well.

Here are a couple of questions.....

How good is Wilson?
How bad is Fields?

do you think the offense is actually better than what we've seen? i think it's looked better through two first halves than in has in the second half of both games because of tomlin nursing close leads. at least that's my hope.

do you think the offense is actually better than what we've seen? i think it's looked better through two first halves than in has in the second half of both games because of tomlin nursing close leads. at least that's my hope.
Also. Half-time adjustments are frowned apon under Tomlin.

Will Tomlin ever have his 35 yo prize FA acquisition ever hit the sleds on the 1st day of training camp ever again?

Will Tomlin ever have his 35 yo prize FA acquisition ever hit the sleds on the 1st day of training camp ever again?
I know, but if he can't do that, how the hell is he gonna make a tackle if he has to on an interception or fumble? Should he just ole guys?

I'd bet something was going on with that calf before, anyway.

No, he's working his way back from a hammy. Was questionable week 1 and played with 4 touches. Last week he had 11, so we're working him back properly.
Until he aggravates it ......and then it isn't properly. I am sure Tomlin knows best though. A healthy Warren will go a long way.

just looks like we get even more conservative in the second half so far because we've had the lead.
I agree. Also though teams make half time adjustments...sometimes Tomlin is slow to respond to them....if at all.