• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant Podcast 9/24

Will the Steelers go out and get a corner with Trice shelved for four games?

Who is the swing tackle?

What do you think about the Colts matchup?

Will the Steelers go out and get a corner with Trice shelved for four games?

Who is the swing tackle?

What do you think about the Colts matchup?
Yes, we'll bring in another corner. Pierre is also rostered now. We'll add to the PS.

Swing tackle is Calvin Anderson. We just signed him today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvi...atriots (second stint)[,a few days later.[22]

I love this matchup. Their QB has 6INTs against our opportunistic D. They have a great RB and we can stop the run if we key on that, we win big. I also think our O matches up well against their D, so I'm expecting points this week.

Oooh so by season's end, which of the following new players has contributed the most to the team:
Wilson, Wilson, or Wilson?
Definitely Wilson.

Home-Improvement-Wilson-Facts-Full-Name.jpg

Sorry Stryker, I’m a couple time zones away so I have a hard time making the live show.

I’ll keep trying though and thanks for doing these !!!

Salute the nation

Sorry Stryker, I’m a couple time zones away so I have a hard time making the live show.

I’ll keep trying though and thanks for doing these !!!

Salute the nation
It's all good. You have a record length show to listen to this week. 1hr 40min! It will fly by, we had tons of great content and everyone was very active and involved on this show.