• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stryker's Inside Slant: Post Game Week 1 vs ATL

Your thoughts on kicking off from the 25 and forget the current bullshit. Yes it'll be high impact but always has been. It also provided a lane for unknown special teams players to make a career for themselves and was actually interesting to watch before the NFL took it away.

Stryker lost me when he stated Ben was a wimp. Or perhaps he just forgot Ben's earlier years when he took a beating weekly before the NFL went soft. :unsure:

Your thoughts on kicking off from the 25 and forget the current bullshit. Yes it'll be high impact but always has been. It also provided a lane for unknown special teams players to make a career for themselves and was actually interesting to watch before the NFL took it away.
I think we're seeing what is going to happen with kickoffs. They will kick into the EZ and take the touchback at the 30.

Stryker lost me when he stated Ben was a wimp. Or perhaps he just forgot Ben's earlier years when he took a beating weekly before the NFL went soft. :unsure:
In the context I was speaking about, I'm not wrong. He was a premadonna that both Cowher and Tomlin had problems with him talking about injuries outside of the team's injury report. FYI, this way of communicating could cost your team draft picks under the rules as written.