• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stuff like this has to stop

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Dead over less than two ounces of weed. They restrained him, and while restrained they pepper sprayed him. Officers fired, will hopefully be charged. It’s old.

I would like to know all the facts, but it appears very suspect.

I would like to know all the facts, but it appears very suspect.
Yeah, me too. Even so I can’t imagine there’s any good reason he’s dead.

Good grief. ******* less than 2 ounces of pot and he had a history of mental illness. We are absolutely ******* horrible in dealing with mental illness in this country. All of it. Why the hell would you pepper spray a man strapped down? That's just being a ******* bunch of dickbags. I'd seriously never rest until I evened that score out, if they didn't kill me.

You really **** over all police when you do that ****. They need a lot more training in dealing with the mentally ill and should be periodically cycled out into administrative work. Seven ******* men and nobody with common sense,decency,compassion or an ounce of brains.

Where's the riots?

Maybe black cops were involved.

Don’t know the facts but I’ll say this. That is a large man and I’m sure if he was mental and under meds he had some hulk type strength. Detention center, that **** was most likely staffed with not your fittest or men and women. Meaning any struggle he put up was going to trash them.

next. Police are not mental health experts, that is not their position. Mental health locations have gone away and most the crazies now go to nursing homes. Trust me. What makes it worse is you have state officials because of bad players back in the day, you can’t administer antipsychotic meds that DO help.

last. While he may have had issues, responsibility comes to play yet again. You do dirt, you have to accept being caught and what follows. You got mental issues maybe drugs are not the answer.

sad. But.