• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sucks to be Petraeus

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Obama thugs won't be done with that guy until he is in prison - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...prosecutors-recommend-felony-charges-against/

FBI and Justice Department prosecutors have recommended bringing felony charges against former CIA director David Petraeus, the New York Times reported Friday night.

The paper, citing “officials,” said the charges related to Petraeus allegedly providing classified information to his former mistress.

If true, Attorney General Eric Holder would then have to decide whether to seek an indictment against Petraeus. Holder originally had been expected to decide about charges by the end of 2014.

The Times said the Justice Department investigation stemmed from an affair Petraeus had with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, and whether he gave her access to his CIA email account and other classified information. Petraeus, a retired four-star general, has said he never provided her with classified information.

I'm pretty sure Obama used the Petraeus affair to blackmail him into acceptable testimony on Benghazi, then nailed him on it anyway. Now he's trying to put him in jail.

I hope Petraeus opens up about everything and exposes this president for what he is - an incompetent bully. Nothing worse than a bad intentioned stupid wimp with sudden power to be a bully.

I thought this was about the Olympian runner with no legs that shot his girlfriend. I'm like, why the hell shouldn't they go after him? Who is this we are talking about again?

Last edited:
Hope they lock him in Leavenworth and throw away the key.

For what? I'm not a fan, but curious why you think he should be locked up.
Because he's a Republican, obviously. Anyone who was appointed by Boosh to anything should be in jail.
Get with the program Charles.

Adultery, conduct unbecoming, for starters. Same for General Baker, General Sinclair and others. These SOBs get off scott free - reduction in rank - big deal. They still get a retirement check, Tricare, etc. These f---ers know better than anyone what the rules are. They are to be held to a higher standard. "Oh, but look what they did over the course of their career" I don't care. I had a Lt Col tell me once, you can have a thousand atta boys, but it only takes one 'aw, ****'. The rule don't apply to these guys, but it should. Go to jail, lose your pension ... Pizza Hut is always lookin' for drivers. Petreus did this crap while he was still in - what'd he get for screwin' up? --- Retirement pay and another job as head of the CIA ... screw up and move up. I got no sympathy for him or the others.

Article 134— Adultery

Maximum punishment - Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 1 year.

I couldn't care less if he was a democrat, republican, libertarian, hindu, monk, buddhist. He shoulda got hammered. And the armed forces wonder why this stuff goes on and continues to go on. Throw the book at some of these jokers - maybe the rest of the force will get the picture. And yes, I served. 8 years active duty AF, 7 years active guard (Florida).

its a rampant problem especially IN theater. And LT's are getting sent home discharged for conduct unbecoming , to their wives for sleeping with an E5.

Adultery, conduct unbecoming, for starters. Same for General Baker, General Sinclair and others. These SOBs get off scott free - reduction in rank - big deal. They still get a retirement check, Tricare, etc. These f---ers know better than anyone what the rules are. They are to be held to a higher standard. "Oh, but look what they did over the course of their career" I don't care. I had a Lt Col tell me once, you can have a thousand atta boys, but it only takes one 'aw, ****'. The rule don't apply to these guys, but it should. Go to jail, lose your pension ... Pizza Hut is always lookin' for drivers. Petreus did this crap while he was still in - what'd he get for screwin' up? --- Retirement pay and another job as head of the CIA ... screw up and move up. I got no sympathy for him or the others.
He lost his job at the CIA over it. What are you talking about?

"How much time should a Commander-in-Chief get for adultery?" If we're talkin' about Clinton ... people tried to impeach him.

"He lost his job at the CIA over it. What are you talking about?" I'm saying he was having affair while still on active duty.

'Petraeus spent a year in Afghanistan with Paula Broadwell at his side when she was researching his biography. However, the administration claims that they did not start an affair until two months after Petraeus started his job as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on 6 September 2011. This doesn't make much sense. Petraeus was then living in Washington, D.C., while Broadwell was living in Charlotte, North Carolina, about 400 miles away.'

Let's put all the affair stuff aside for a moment.

If he was providing classified information to his former mistress ... he needs to go to jail for that alone.

"How much time should a Commander-in-Chief get for adultery?" If we're talkin' about Clinton ... people tried to impeach him.

Actually he was impeached and acquitted, but not on the adultery charge you cited. How much time should he have done for that?

"He lost his job at the CIA over it. What are you talking about?" I'm saying he was having affair while still on active duty.

You said he got retirement pay and a new job at the CIA, when actually he lost his job at the CIA as a result. Your facts are wrong again.

'Petraeus spent a year in Afghanistan with Paula Broadwell at his side when she was researching his biography. However, the administration claims that they did not start an affair until two months after Petraeus started his job as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on 6 September 2011. This doesn't make much sense. Petraeus was then living in Washington, D.C., while Broadwell was living in Charlotte, North Carolina, about 400 miles away.'

Let's put all the affair stuff aside for a moment.

If he was providing classified information to his former mistress ... he needs to go to jail for that alone.

Let's button up your position on the adultery thing before you change subjects.

The Pres is not subject to UCMJ .... had he NOT been acquitted, he should have done jail time IMHO.

Petraeus IS collecting his Army retirement pay: 'For his 38 years of service Petraeus receives a $220,000 annual pension.'

He THEN got a job at the CIA. He had to retire due to his affair. I contend he was having his affair when he was on active duty - he should not be collecting that pension.

I contend he was having his affair when he was on active duty - he should not be collecting that pension.

Oh, well, hell, I bet Congress does not know you think he was having an affair while on active duty.

That changes things completely. Knowing that you think he was having an affair on active duty, hoo-boy, throw him in jail.

What other active duty members of the military do you think are having affairs? Just having you decide the issue will save a ****-load of time and money on things like courts martial and military tribunals.

The Pres is not subject to UCMJ .... had he NOT been acquitted, he should have done jail time IMHO.

Petraeus IS collecting his Army retirement pay: 'For his 38 years of service Petraeus receives a $220,000 annual pension.'

He THEN got a job at the CIA. He had to retire due to his affair. I contend he was having his affair when he was on active duty - he should not be collecting that pension.

CIA Director not subject to UCMJ either. No outrage at the Commander in Chief, who actually got caught while in office? What about your outrage at all those at the top? I guess he gets a pass from your righteousness.

So fake.

At this point what does it matter?
Oh wait, that was Hillary talking about something else. Nevermind.

Article 134— Adultery

Maximum punishment - Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 1 year.

How many service members are confined for adultery?

Last edited: