• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super interesting website

This has a lot of information and such. Click the "Explore the Data" tab and look at state by state info. I'll be on there for a while. Too much to learn.

Sorry, it doesn't cover Hungary.

https://www.howmoneywalks.com/?fbclid=IwAR2E8F7JMdKK2GBZS7B0B1RWXBabqlT1fhN7t5oWDe3PMa4ivFDvjslvTrc
Hungary should be a state. The people there love America more than any other people on Earth. In a poll taken in 2019, most Hungarians say they would move to America if they could. But, sadly, they can't. All they could do is love America from afar. Sad really.

Hungary should be a state. The people there love America more than any other people on Earth. In a poll taken in 2019, most Hungarians say they would move to America if they could. But, sadly, they can't. All they could do is love America from afar. Sad really.
I know we all lose sleep over this.

This has a lot of information and such. Click the "Explore the Data" tab and look at state by state info. I'll be on there for a while. Too much to learn.

Holy cow, you weren't kidding. That is a ridiculous amount of information. Incredible. Funny how (likely) the majority of us probably never heard of it before.

And crazy (not surprising) that NY lost 129+ billion and CA lost 82+ billion in adjusted gross income in that time frame. A couple of the most liberal, highly taxed states in the country. Sure it's just a coincidence though.

Holy cow, you weren't kidding. That is a ridiculous amount of information. Incredible. Funny how (likely) the majority of us probably never heard of it before.

And crazy (not surprising) that NY lost 129+ billion and CA lost 82+ billion in adjusted gross income in that time frame. A couple of the most liberal, highly taxed states in the country. Sure it's just a coincidence though.

Agreed. I stumbled on it as an obscure link at the bottom of an other article on Biden's economy.

Here's another one I just found. Uses hackers to play games on line to find info on missing persons. They get points, win stuff, etc. Super bizzare.

https://www.tracelabs.org/

Conspiracy HO!