• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Restrictions 5-3

deljzc

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of religious right people around, but I for one am fine with this ruling. I think it's correct.

Same way the liberal left tries to nibble and eat away at gun rights with obscure, restrictive, unfair laws the Religious Right creates crazy, restrictive, difficult, illegal laws trying to restrict abortions.

It's the same thing in my opinion. You can't have it both ways.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/27/politics/supreme-court-abortion-texas/

Dermatologists have to have admitting privileges at hospitals in case something goes wrong. Thats only skin deep. Yet abortionists do an invasive procedure that despite what they would have you believe, women die from the complications of every year, and they don't.Your 12 year old cant get her ears pierced with out parental consent but she can get an abortion without parental consent. Thats the "Unreasonable" law this gaggle of black robed philosophers struck down.

Standardize rules governing medical procedures. its stupid that procedure A has these laws but B has those laws... take the politics out of the hospitals altogether