• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sweden turning to "rape-land."

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGPPLmR5Bc

So they let all these Muslims in and now they rank #1 in rapes, after being nearly crime free the last few hundred years.

But Obama wants to PAY to have these same people move here.

This is part of the engineered, planned destruction of countries. After they create enough violence, it will be their excuse for a police state. It is coming.

What I continue to struggle to understand is the downright evil of a culture that would condone rape. Not just the rape of women but also of little boys and girls. The Catholic Church and it's response to the rape of children affects me the same way. The wimpy Europeans response to this violence is pathetic. Their leaders should be very ashamed of themselves.

What I continue to struggle to understand is the downright evil of a culture that would condone rape. Not just the rape of women but also of little boys and girls. The Catholic Church and it's response to the rape of children affects me the same way. The wimpy Europeans response to this violence is pathetic. Their leaders should be very ashamed of themselves.

I can't even fathom rape acceptance. Muslim societies seem to be truly barbaric. So, let's invite them over here. Great idea. Sweden was one of the most peaceful countries on earth. Now women are being raped. The people need to rise up and take care of this on their own.

I can't even fathom rape acceptance. Muslim societies seem to be truly barbaric. So, let's invite them over here. Great idea. Sweden was one of the most peaceful countries on earth. Now women are being raped. The people need to rise up and take care of this on their own.

In Muslim society if a woman is raped, it's most likely the fault of the woman. The rapes in Germany and Copenhagen were because the women was asking for it ...praise be Allah the most merciful.
They were wearing too much perfume and running around "half naked".

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/20/cologne-imam-blames-women-for-being-assaulted/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGPPLmR5Bc

So they let all these Muslims in and now they rank #1 in rapes, after being nearly crime free the last few hundred years.

But Obama wants to PAY to have these same people move here.

This is part of the engineered, planned destruction of countries. After they create enough violence, it will be their excuse for a police state. It is coming.

Be careful. Very soon, Tibs, Elfie, Vantard, Troggie and GTDome (god bless his departed soul) will soon start telling you there is zero correlation to an increase in rapes and the increase in Muslim immigrants. Muzzies are to be loved and adored.

We talked about this in a thread that I started months ago. Europeans have lived under Leftist cultural Marxism for so long that they would rather be bred out or out right murdered by Third Worlders than be accused of being racist. The Scandinavians are starting to remember that they were once Vikings though. The Germans are starting to shrug off the stigma of what their grandfathers Did 70 years ago. The French got a rude awakening for last year. The question is whether or not it's already too late and if they will go for enough to protect themselves and their culture.

Europeans have lived under Leftist cultural Marxism for so long that they would rather be bred out or out right murdered by Third Worlders than be accused of being racist.

yep

Migrant boy, 15, arrested on suspicion of murdering Swedish social worker is from Somalia - as family blame politicians for her death and police warn they cannot cope with rising violence

The migrant teenager arrested on suspicion of stabbing to death a young Swedish social worker at a at a shelter for refugee children is from Somalia, one of her colleagues has revealed.

Alexandra Mezher, 22, was working on a night shift alone with ten teenagers when she was attacked at the home for unaccompanied young refugees in Mölndal, near Gothenburg. She later died of her injuries in hospital.

Chiméne Mezher, 42, today told how she had lost her 'angel', as a cousin said: 'It is the Swedish politicians' fault that she is dead.'

Sweden is one of the main destinations for refugees and migrants entering the EU and police warn they cannot cope with the tide of migrant-related crime.

30986C3000000578-3416343-Tragedy_Alexandra_Mezher_pictured_right_with_her_best_friend_Lej-m-29_1453821187402.jpg

Tragedy: Alexandra Mezher, pictured right with her best friend Lejla Filipovic at their high school graduation in 2012, died after being stabbed at her place of work - a care home for unaccompanied child refugees

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html#ixzz4Cij4c6Cm