• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

T.M. Landry College Preparatory School. For shame.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Asians don’t count as minorities to colleges.

Yes they do. And their standards are often raised higher to cap the amount they get in, making room for other minority groups who don't have the same level of academic achievements.

Yes they do. And their standards are often raised higher to cap the amount they get in, making room for other minority groups who don't have the same level of academic achievements.
So why don't blacks have the same level of academic achievement? The real reason definitely would classify you as racist.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Steeler Nation mobile app

So why don't blacks have the same level of academic achievement? The real reason definitely would classify you as racist.

So far I like the new guy.

It took scholarships away from other minorities.

Ahhh.....that would be #8 on my proposed measures.

Eight: I have been urged to end affirmative action on the grounds that things should be done by people who can actually do them. This is racist. I will have nothing to do with it. Instead I will make affirmative action democratic and inclusive. Everyone will qualify for it. Special privilege should not be restricted to a minority. It isn’t the American way.

75% of the graduates from this school are no longer in any ivy league school. Some dropped out completely. Others got on in schools with far less demands on a student critical thinking skill.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Because unfortunately Black people in urban areas are penalized in their communities if they want to become educated and successful. Both financially by the government and socially by their peers. They are also penalized financially by the government for having two parents in the home. Make no mistake, politicians have decimated the Black community.... and are lauded as heroes by those same communities.