• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tailgate for Bungals Game

steelcity1w

Reaction score
Hello all, long time lurker here from South Dakota.

Myself and 2 friends are riding our Harley's out from South Dakota for the Bungals game next weekend. We'll tour the city on the bikes Saturday, but we'll leave them at the hotel for the game. Curious if there are any tailgaters out there that wouldn't mind taking in 3 guys (and 2 ladies that are flying in) to their tailgate Sunday morning? We'll bring beer.

Also, any suggestions on some things to take in, or areas around town to ride on Saturday? We've been to Pittsburgh a few times, but never ventured out of downtown.

Thanks!
Chad

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah bud, you can come tailgate with us. We will have all the food we just ask for $5 a person to help pay for the cost if you want to eat. if you bring beer for yinz you'll be set. If you PM me ill send you my phone number and I can send you a map so you'll know where we are.

Reactions: wig

steelcity1w

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Looking forward to it. We're from the Sioux Falls area.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Coming to town for Saskatchtoon for Jets game. Me and 14 year old son. Looking for tailgate as well. Anyone?

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Coming to town for Saskatchtoon for Jets game. Me and 14 year old son. Looking for tailgate as well. Anyone?

More then welcome to come man. I'm at every home game same spot. PM me and I'll give you my number.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
why the PM Justin everyone knows your phone # 1-800-fallual

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
More then welcome to come man. I'm at every home game same spot. PM me and I'll give you my number.
Absolutely, enjoyed watching the experience but last time wour family ended up going to friggen Subway and sitting on the fountain steps on the walk after the Clemente bridge. Atmosphere with the party boats and stuff was awesome. Loved one with a nike symbol that said, "Just did it" LOL