• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Take a break from the draft a minute

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Now I've heard it all...tongue in cheek or not, this is funny. I'll cut and paste fur ya.

Sheriff’s Office: Winston Issued Citation For Shoplifting $32 Worth Of Crab Legs

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS Tampa/AP) — Florida State’s Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Jameis Winston has been suspended from the university’s baseball team after being issued a citation for stealing crab legs.

Major Michael Wood said during a press conference that Winston told authorities that he just forgot to pay the $32 for the crab legs and other seafood items.

Winston must complete the pre-diversion program or he will be facing a petty theft charge. He also must complete 20 hours of community service.

Here's where it get's crazy....

Winston’s reported citation comes as the NCAA approved to expand meal allowances for all athletes.

Division I schools are now allowed to provide unlimited meals and snacks to all athletes, including walk-ons.

The move came after Connecticut guard Shabazz Napier complained during the Final Four that he sometimes went to bed “starving” because he couldn’t afford food.

Hell yeh, I get hungry, the first thing I do is go to Publix and fill a cart with crab and walk out the door.,,so WTF
?

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/04/3...-crab-legs-after-ncaa-expands-meal-allowances

Turns out he isn't exactly the team's role model.

Or watch the Clemson Ohio state orange bowl on espn classic right now just started

This thread is racist. Chip should be banned for life.

Florida State Criminoles. 'Member Laveranues Coles and Peter Warrick?

It's a crock of **** that athletes are starving. They get free meals. If they're starving it's because they skipped their free meal, not because they weren't given any food.

Winston is dumb. In other news, water is wet.

BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

Now I've heard it all...tongue in cheek or not, this is funny. I'll cut and paste fur ya.

Sheriff’s Office: Winston Issued Citation For Shoplifting $32 Worth Of Crab Legs

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS Tampa/AP) —
Here's where it get's crazy....

Hell yeh, I get hungry, the first thing I do is go to Publix and fill a cart with crab and walk out the door.,,so WTF
?

First off, YOU don't get a cart load of crab legs, for $32.00, Just saying. But what a dumb, coddled, jock, he is!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

It's a crock of **** that athletes are starving. They get free meals. If they're starving it's because they skipped their free meal, not because they weren't given any food.

And here is the winner.

Vincent
This thread is racist. Chip should be banned for life.

What's even more funner is the comments, way more entertaining than yinz guys..fur shur.

retsub1 • 6 hours ago

"I have absolutely no respect for these universities who make millions off the athletes, yet make excuses for why they are not providing them ample provision as part of the scholarship. At least the guy wasn't caught obtaining money from a future agent or alumni"

Heaven forbid that the young man should actually consider getting a part time job to keep him occupied and away from the raping and stealing mood, at least until he gets to the NFL.

Last edited:
What's even more funner is the comments, way more entertaining than yinz guys..fur shur.

retsub1 • 6 hours ago

"I have absolutely no respect for these universities who make millions off the athletes, yet make excuses for why they are not providing them ample provision as part of the scholarship. At least the guy wasn't caught obtaining money from a future agent or alumni"

Heaven forbid that the young man should actually consider getting a part time job to keep him occupied and away from the raping and stealing mood, at least until he gets to the NFL.

FREAKING Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

There is no bottom to your hate, is there? You should be banned from golf for all eternity. And forced to sell your sticks.

There is no bottom to your hate, is there? You should be banned from golf for all eternity. And forced to sell your sticks.

No freakin way there Vinny, Them golf Gods love me and the sand traps fear me, besides...when you're poor like me, people don't give a **** what your opinion is.

No freakin way there Vinny, Them golf Gods love me and the sand traps fear me, besides...when you're poor like me, people don't give a **** what your opinion is.

Believe it or not, sometimes, we don't give a ****, about rich peoples opinions either!!!!

Salute the nation

Believe it or not, sometimes, we don't give a ****, about rich peoples opinions either!!!!

Salute the nation

I guess what I mean is, we po folk don't get the media attention like TV stars, Utah ranchers and NBA owners, thus our opinions don't resonate. I decided long ago that, if someone told me, “You a racist!” I would hesitate as if puzzled, and say “…So what?” This would add immeasurably to the planetary supply of stunned silence. Among its charms is that there is no answer to it, other than huffing and puffing and indignant expostulation. All of these amuse me. Used frequently, "So what?"would shut up people who badly need to shut up, or else force them to think.

Today of course we are federally admonished not to choose our own friends and neighbors as if our lives were our own business. No. Instead we must follow the social directives of the Potomac Soviet, whether anyone wants to or not, and it's even more so for those with the misfortune to be "in the limelight" due to their considerable affluence.

So yeh, you're right. Sometimes we don't care about rich people's opinions, but more times than not, we have to hear them anyway.

Last edited:
I guess what I mean is, we po folk don't get the media attention like TV stars, Utah ranchers and NBA owners, thus our opinions don't resonate. I decided long ago that, if someone told me, “You a racist!” I would hesitate as if puzzled, and say “…So what?” This would add immeasurably to the planetary supply of stunned silence. Among its charms is that there is no answer to it, other than huffing and puffing and indignant expostulation. All of these amuse me. Used frequently, "So what?"would shut up people who badly need to shut up, or else force them to think.

Today of course we are federally admonished not to choose our own friends and neighbors as if our lives were our own business. No. Instead we must follow the social directives of the Potomac Soviet, whether anyone wants to or not, and it's even more so for those with the misfortune to be "in the limelight" due to their considerable affluence.

So yeh, you're right. Sometimes we don't care about rich people's opinions, but more times than not, we have to hear them anyway.

I'm hearing everything you are saying!!!! I'm sure you realize, that this hasn't just started recently. It started way way way back when government, started taking away your choices. The seat belt law / helmet law / just to name a few. Granted, they sold them as SAFETLY items, but none the less, took your choice away. Now as time evolved, government, "by the people", have taken many many many other choices, away from you. Our society has been so "DUMBED DOWN", the hand out people, voted for Obama, because of hand outs. Not against the political ruin, he has brung on us, but they voted for him, of the fear of losing the hand out. Racist or not, people need to be woken up, made to think (for themselves if possible), then come together. I don't know the exact fix for this, but myself, have been spreading "FREE THINKING" for as longf as I can remember!!

PS There is no excuse for stealing, football player or not.

Salute the nation

PS There is no excuse for stealing, football player or not.

Salute the nation

Agreed, we need to get back to the football aspect and away from the politics in this forum before we get spanked.

I am curious though..... I wonder if anyone in the NFL will eventually pick this knucklehead up and start paying him enough to forget his passion for lawlessness ?

What we need to be doing now is talking about how great a draft we had like in 2008, 2011 and 2012, only to use 20/20 hindsight to say how bad they are. ******* Goodell pushing the draft back for no reason other than he wanted to change something not broken.

Agreed, we need to get back to the football aspect and away from the politics in this forum before we get spanked.

I am curious though..... I wonder if anyone in the NFL will eventually pick this knucklehead up and start paying him enough to forget his passion for lawlessness ?

Good question? If not enough for lawlessness, than maybe just enough for groceries!!!!!

Salute the nation

I don't give a **** about anyone's opinion...especially that ******** CoolieMan