• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taking Spicer Bets

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I believe the press secretary will be first fired, he is rather embarrassing and Trump doesn't like him.
I say before Easter.

I'd rather take bets on when your goddamned book will be released.

I'm guessing ... never.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Superman again.

I believe the press secretary will be first fired, he is rather embarrassing and Trump doesn't like him.
I say before Easter.

Spicer is doing "America first" work for the buffoon in chief, c'mon be more respectful........................................ ..........................................

Alternative facts at work again.............

SNL doesn't officially have a scalp, Spicer will likely be the first. They have me watching again.

Book has become books. Trump's win has me doing some changes. I'm targeting both for 2018.

SNL doesn't officially have a scalp, Spicer will likely be the first. They have me watching again.

Book has become books. Trump's win has me doing some changes. I'm targeting both for 2018.

giphy.gif

TWO books? Woah, did you have to sell that rich man's Sebring in order to fund writing not one, but two literary masterpieces?

I can't even imagine the strain and stress you must be under. You've been talking about publishing book one now for 7 years. By taking on a SECOND book, what are we looking at, a 2026 publication date?

I bite my nails in anticipation.

21Steelers21 believes that Guttenberg was a racist, homophobe, Islamaphobe, that the PC and Mac were invented by the white progeny of sexist, bigoted immigrants, and therefore refuses to use any modern technology to craft his masterpiece. He must thereby hand-write every copy of the book.

Makes sense now, doesn't it?

21Steelers21 believes that Guttenberg was a racist

I don't think Steve was racist. It was this guy...

[video]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f316435a-d654-4344-ae99-632e64769ea0[/video]

I say before Easter.

You might have one there

White House Has Interviewed Carl Higbie for Press Secretary

Carl Higbie has interviewed for the position of White House press secretary, according to two senior administration officials familiar with the matter. Higbie, a former Navy SEAL, is close with the Trump family, particularly Eric Trump

“Well, I can say that I’ve offered my services,” Higbie confirms for Washingtonian when reached by phone. “I haven’t heard back from the administration yet. I’m honored to be even considered for this.” Higbie says he has spoken with “a number of people” in interview rounds for the post.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/...ouse-interviewing-candidates-press-secretary/

Newt gingrich would make the liberal heads explode... they wouldn't know what to do when he started spitting their lies right back at them.