• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Talk about Suspicious deaths

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So two years ago a very closely contested house seat in Minnesota was thrown into chaos when a third party Candidate, Adam Weeks, a candidate for the Legalize Marijuana Now party suddenly died shortly before the election…

The conspiracy theory buffs locked onto it because weeks himself had said that Republicans were contributing and boosting his campaign because they wanted him to siphon off Dem votes.. and the Dem candidate sued to avoid the special election called for by state law if someone on the ballot died close to the election which was there to enable a party like the legalize weed group to name a replacement candidate… She won the suit and the election was held on time with no replacement on the ballot…

Weeks was in his late 30’s and in good health. i believe he was a farmer when he died in September 2020. He was definitely part of that Republican shady move to push legal weed candidates to cut into Dems votes…

I only mention this because two years later… with the EXACT same two candidates running for Republican and Democrat… the EXACT same thing happened to the Legaize Marijuana now candidate almost to the same week that Adam Weeks died…

Now two years ago I dismissed all that noise about this as just odd luck for the Dem candidate… but two people dying spontaneously in the same timeframe before the election is an insane coincidence….

not mysterious if she got the clot shot. But it is very, very odd