• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Teens attack students, police, horse on Temple University campus

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
This is my alma mater. makes me sad. It's always been in a bad neighborhood but security is tight and I never felt in danger on campus. With the current climate and complete lack of respect for police officers, I would be very wary of sending one of my kids there now...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...e-University-Mob-Style-Attacks-398193841.html

Four juveniles were arrested in a series of flash mob-style attacks on Temple University's campus this weekend that left students and police officers hurt, police and university officials said.
Groups of young people, estimated to number between 20 to 100, roved the school's North Philadelphia campus Friday night for nearly two hours causing havoc, authorities said.
Students were punched and kicked, an officer tossed to the ground and stones were thrown at passing cars, police said. Officers from three agencies — the Philadelphia Police Department, Temple University police and SEPTA police —responded to the incidents.
As many as six Temple students hurt in the attacks as they walked around campus between 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. that night., along with a university police officer and a Philadelphia police horse.
One student, who was not identified, told the college news site The Tab she was walking with her boyfriend near 16th and Oxford streets around 8 p.m. when they were attacked by two kids.
The student told the news site her boyfriend was able to run away but she was grabbed by the ahir and beaten on her head and back. Her name was not given.
“I somehow got to the other side of Oxford Street by the time they got me to the ground. I remember shoes coming for my face and after that I heard other kids from the group saying ‘Yo chill, yo chill, it’s just a girl’ and they pulled my attackers off me," she reportedly said.
Police a 20-year-old man also fell victim to an attack by kids from this group.
At 9 p.m., a Temple police officer was tossed to the ground, landing on top of her patrol bike, while trying to apprehend a 15-year-old boy who was seen throwing rocks at cars driving along Broad Street, police said.
The teen was running from officers when he attacked the patrolwoman, police said. She suffered bruises to her leg and a scrape to her knee. The teen was apprehended a block away.
About 10 minutes later, a 15-year-old teen walked up to an equine officer and punched the animal in the head and face at Broad Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue, police said. The mounted officer had been dispatched to help disperse as many as 100 kids at that corner.
He was arrested following a short chase.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ob-Style-Attacks-398193841.html#ixzz4O2XlklnO
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook

Last edited:
"15-year old teen."

If they were white and attacking African-American students, you think that little tidbit would have made the story? Yep, me too.

Ya think that guy still has a girlfriend?

Imagine when the EBT cards and then electricity stop working.

A few well placed headshots would go a long way in solving this problem.

In fear for your life. unfortunately it happened in one of those lovely gun free area's.

The student told the news site her boyfriend was able to run away but she was grabbed by the ahir and beaten on her head and back. Her name was not given.

Wow.. .........

It sure speaks to the wussification of our male youth. Things are getting more tense. It won't be good.

About 10 minutes later, a 15-year-old teen walked up to an equine officer and punched the animal in the head and face at Broad Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue, police said. The mounted officer had been dispatched to help disperse as many as 100 kids at that corner.
He was arrested following a short chase.
Mongo only pawn in big game of life.

The silence is deafening from the "black leaders" about the real problem which is an entire generation or more of black kids who think it's ok to do this ****.

If the media just reported that the thugs at Temple were black, and that that was a repeated pattern, then society - all of society - would deal honestly with it. As it is, there is an obvious cover up that only inflames every racist instinct that has been trying to fade until this piece of **** president got his hands on the narrative. Top notch Alinsky work, you ******.

I've walked those streets in and around Temple University. It's a poor area, and a reason why Temple has one of the largest police forces in the nation for a University.

I have friends, both black and white, that have attended Temple with zero issue, though now they'll admit, it's a big change in that area from just 5-8 years ago.

I know the article doesn't say it, but it seems to insinuate that the Temple Students are the issue. They are not. Just the shitheads that live west of campus...

I have friends, both black and white, that have attended Temple with zero issue, though now they'll admit, it's a big change in that area from just 5-8 years ago.
Seems to coincide nicely with the implementation of justice in this Administration. Let me let you in on a little secret. It ain't just North Philly. It is across the country, and it is only getting worse.

Seems to coincide nicely with the implementation of justice in this Administration. Let me let you in on a little secret. It ain't just North Philly. It is across the country, and it is only getting worse.

I heard that on Nov. 8th, millions of "riggers" will be behind curtains in private booths, and with a secret ballot, collude to defeat Trump.

And why? They're doing it for the stickers. "I Rigged." I think that's what it says; I'm not entirely sure.

And it's our fault, no voting standards leads to no standards anywhere.

RnV6Cf0.jpg

If the media just reported that the thugs at Temple were black, and that that was a repeated pattern, then society - all of society - would deal honestly with it..

puh-leze - they are "teens"

word is these "teens" were yelling "Kill Whitey!"

Expect to see the media keep a tight lid on this one, white college girls are being beaten up by thugs

4 TEENS IN CUSTODY AFTER RANDOM ATTACKS NEAR TEMPLE UNIVERSITY

Police say the group of teens went from street to street, randomly targeting Temple students, beating them up and robbing them.

Joe Lauletta's daughter was one of the victims.

"Her head was stomped on. The whole side of her face, the back of her head was black and blue. Her arms, her legs, her back, her ribs. She was on the ground. They were kicking her," Lauletta said.

http://6abc.com/news/4-teens-in-custody-after-random-attacks-near-temple/1570674/

Do You Want To See A Justified Shooting Of Children?

philly-mob-e1477401743761.jpg

The “young woman” held down and stomped by this lynch mob was Christina Lauletta.

“Her and her 2 male friends where badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game,” her father, Joe Lauletta said

“These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly,” he seethed.

joe-christina-lauletta-e1477401645546.jpg

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/10/25/want-see-justified-shooting-children-get-one/

I'd be killing a lot of mother ******* if that was my daughter they stomped on. What a ****** up culture. This **** isn't going to get better anytime soon.

Obama's America!

Berkeley protesters form human chain to stop white students from getting to class

Students at the University of California, Berkeley held a day of protest on Friday to demand the creation of additional “safe spaces” for transgender and nonwhite students, during which a human chain was formed on a main campus artery to prevent white students from getting to class.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/berkeley-protesters-form-human-chain-stop-white-st/

They have lost their ******* minds. So they're asking for segregation now? Safe zones? Holy ******* ****. Tell me this isn't real? Love me some hope&change. It's grand. I'm just beside myself. This is what happens in 8 years of leftist control? And transgender is a mental illness.Get them some help!

Obama's America!

Berkeley protesters form human chain to stop white students from getting to class

Students at the University of California, Berkeley held a day of protest on Friday to demand the creation of additional “safe spaces” for transgender and nonwhite students, during which a human chain was formed on a main campus artery to prevent white students from getting to class.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/24/berkeley-protesters-form-human-chain-stop-white-st/

I believe I'd start carrying a hickory mattock handle cut down in my book bag if I attended one of these "Schools".

BLOAT civil war part 2 is coming.