• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tell me again how Democrats are not for open borders.......

Unbelievable. They should all be charged with treason. They are actively working to prevent a safe and secure border.

At a time when the border and the people assigned to control the border are overwhelmed, the Democrats’ 2020 budget proposal explicitly starves immigration enforcement agencies of the human and physical resources they need to get a handle on the situation.

The Appropriations measure would not only bar any spending on a secure border barrier but would claw back $601 million that the president, exercising legitimate executive discretionary authority, has already tapped from the Treasury Forfeiture Fund for construction. Secure fencing, which is highly effective in sectors of the border where it is in place, has become the Democrats’ bête noire, to a point where they will not even allow money and assets seized from criminal enterprises that prey upon our porous border to be used to protect it.

And Congress (I hear) is proposing a $5,000 or 2.6% pay raise now. Earn even a % of what you pathetic empty suits already make first, pretty please.

Unbelievable. They should all be charged with treason. They are actively working to prevent a safe and secure border.

I've seen first-hand that the borders are being overrun. It's a crisis, and it ain't gonna get better until Mexico actually enforces their southern border with Guatemala.

There is a video floating around on the internet, filmed from a border patrol helicopter equipped with FLIR, of probably a hundred or more illegals just walking around the border barrier that is currently in place. This isn't hard. I know the Dems tend to say one thing and do another, but they might as well just admit it. I mean if the media can drop the charade of being impartial, democrats can admit they want open borders. Why Trump didn't handle this when he had both houses of congress is a mind ****. Huge missed opportunity.

There is a video floating around on the internet, filmed from a border patrol helicopter equipped with FLIR, of probably a hundred or more illegals just walking around the border barrier that is currently in place. This isn't hard. I know the Dems tend to say one thing and do another, but they might as well just admit it. I mean if the media can drop the charade of being impartial, democrats can admit they want open borders. Why Trump didn't handle this when he had both houses of congress is a mind ****. Huge missed opportunity.

Trump had many never trumpers in the house and senate. Including the House majority leader. He refused to allow it to come up. Most of the house reps that retired were never trumpers. The dems are trying to run the clock out. They want as many voters as possible.

Individual states can draft whatever laws they like to make immigration TO their state very unattractive. If the democrats are so determined to let them in, fine. Let them go to CA and NY and nowhere else. And make sure you let every rep you have know that you refuse to pay federal taxes for immigrant services. The states can handle their immigrants. That's how it should be anyway. The Federal Gov. is charged with 'protecting' our borders. Once people come in, it becomes a state problem. Let states make their own laws to deal with it.

Not a citizen and no papers? 30 days hard labor. Not a citizen and you have children with you that you can't prove are yours? They go into adoption unless you opt to have them immediately deported to their country of origin. What? You don't want to come to MT? Really? Come on it. We can use some free labor, and folks ALWAYS want to adopt kids.

Again, immigration reform laws are open to a senate filibuster. Thus you need 60 votes in the Senate to make it work. Thus, no "majority" solves the problem.

Trump had this all worked out when he used an executive order to rescind DACA that Obama did by executive order, but our courts got in the way. Up until March of 2017, after the (bad) budget spending went through, the next thing on the docket was immigration reform. And Trump had the hammer of DACA to use as negotiation with the Senate to get 8-10 democrats to flip over to his side for MAJOR immigration reform.

But the minute the court ruled Trump couldn't rescind DACA, the democrats (under Schumer) went into stall mode and don't even want to come to the table on immigration.

The only thing that will change the balance is if the DACA case gets before the Supreme Court and they overturn the lower court ruling and Trump gets back (and isn't afraid to use) the hammer of making all DACA people illegal and open to deportation. The timing of that might not be until after the 2020 election. Just another reason to vote for Trump, maintain the status quo and give Trump another bite at the apple once the Supreme Court rules in his favor on DACA. That would be a best case scenario.

Individual states can draft whatever laws they like to make immigration TO their state very unattractive. If the democrats are so determined to let them in, fine. Let them go to CA and NY and nowhere else. And make sure you let every rep you have know that you refuse to pay federal taxes for immigrant services. The states can handle their immigrants. That's how it should be anyway. The Federal Gov. is charged with 'protecting' our borders. Once people come in, it becomes a state problem. Let states make their own laws to deal with it.

Not a citizen and no papers? 30 days hard labor. Not a citizen and you have children with you that you can't prove are yours? They go into adoption unless you opt to have them immediately deported to their country of origin. What? You don't want to come to MT? Really? Come on it. We can use some free labor, and folks ALWAYS want to adopt kids.

Ummm No.

Immigration and naturalization are under federal control not state control. Letting states keep illegals skews the apportionment of representatives and cancels out the votes of citizens.

Ummm No.

Immigration and naturalization are under federal control not state control. Letting states keep illegals skews the apportionment of representatives and cancels out the votes of citizens.

Wait, what?? I thought (D)ims were virulently opposed to foreign nationals affecting our elections.

Since Dems are now on Fox news to better themselves, why not remind them the amount we spend to detain illegals, house them, and deport them. Give them the crime statistics and drug statistics. Then ask wouldn't a wall limit these problems and the money be better spent on our citizens.

Yunz gotta admit that the Dim's are predictable if nothing else.

GamblE20190611_low.jpg

Oh..and consistent too.

F3bjUBT.jpg