• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terrible Towel Desecrated by Redskins momma.....

The punter will blow out a knee now trying to make a tackle on a return.

Good pub for this punter tho. Ive never heard of him before, haha.

That was a creepy video.

that just secured the victory tonight, you don't **** with the towel and get away without consequences

That was a creepy video.

creepy as hell, that woman belongs in a horror movie. Got a little Texas Chainsaw massacre feeling to that video

creepy as hell, that woman belongs in a horror movie. Got a little Texas Chainsaw massacre feeling to that video

I'm sure that's the vibe they were going for -- I mean it's a slow, silent pan through their 'game room', out to this creepy nighttime image in the garden where his mom's face is lit mostly by the flame she's lighting... and then an evil laugh and whispered statement.

Imagine growing up in that household.

I hope this gets pinned in the Steelers lockerroom...or on their instagram, FB, twitter feeds. Nobody disrespects the towel and gets away with it, nobody. Poor punter, I hope he has plenty of insurance. Thanks mom, nice job! ;)

WTF did I just watch? Is that Blair Witch 2? And why is the arrow pointing at Ben's junk?

I bet that supe would desecrate that momma in behalf of SN

WTF did I just watch? Is that Blair Witch 2? And why is the arrow pointing at Ben's junk?

because that momma is DTF all the way, crazy lady

Momma punter is gonna get a dose of double yoi!

Good stuff. Good stuff. The curse of the towel continues