• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thank you John Norwig

bkwheat28

Registered
Reaction score
Steelers head athletic trainer John Norwig is retiring per Mark Kaboly on Twitter. 31 years of service! My biggest memory was the day a *’s player was hurt and Norwig was first on scene to render assistance. Bellycheat ran out and shoved him out of way which was speculated that his player had an illegal microphone taped to him to pick up our signals. Thank you Mr. Norwig for all your service and **** you Bill for being the despicable human being you are and the **** stain on our beloved sport!

Steelers head athletic trainer John Norwig is retiring per Mark Kaboly on Twitter. 31 years of service! My biggest memory was the day a *’s player was hurt and Norwig was first on scene to render assistance. Bellycheat ran out and shoved him out of way which was speculated that his player had an illegal microphone taped to him to pick up our signals. Thank you Mr. Norwig for all your service and **** you Bill for being the despicable human being you are and the **** stain on our beloved sport!

He would also, in later seasons, shove some cameramen that got to close to his guys….

Cheating *******

No it was a great moment. But it was pretty bizarre.

MOST bizarre PO victory in my long memory. Can’t think of a more bizarre play-off ending ever………….

Take NOTE: The immaculate reception was more bizarre, and a hell of a lot more important. The Raiders players didn’t lose that game by thuggery activity.

Salute the nation

Congratulations John! Enjoy your retirement.

Hopefully the new guy has a better history of preventing hamstring injuries
I wouldn’t put that on the training staff. That issue should go to the NFLPA for limiting padded practices in training camp on the most recent CBA. No more twoadays…..decreased player conditioning more than anything club trainers across the league didn’t do.