• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thanks Obummer.

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
He's the gift that just keeps giving. Try to buy a mid-sized SUV tow capable vehicle without spending an arm and a leg. Wimpy ******* 6 cylinder eco-friendly claptraps arent pulling my big girl. Cafe standards, regulations, etc etc. ********.

I had to pay an $1800.00 gas guzzler tax on the car I purchased a few months back. I'm pretty sure I invented new curse words when I saw that.

He's the gift that just keeps giving. Try to buy a mid-sized SUV tow capable vehicle without spending an arm and a leg. Wimpy ******* 6 cylinder eco-friendly claptraps arent pulling my big girl. Cafe standards, regulations, etc etc. ********.

Move to Montana, get the good stuff. Actually we are required to own at least one, that and a Subaru Outback.

Got a Durango with a HEMI. Bite me Chevy. You left me long before i left you.

I had to pay an $1800.00 gas guzzler tax on the car I purchased a few months back. I'm pretty sure I invented new curse words when I saw that.

$1,800.00, seriously? What did you buy?

I haven't been in the market for a long time, and I'm glad I'm hanging on to my '97 PowerStroke. I'd still drive it anywhere.

$1,800.00, seriously? What did you buy?

I haven't been in the market for a long time, and I'm glad I'm hanging on to my '97 PowerStroke. I'd still drive it anywhere.

Buy a new diesel now and you have to add a jug of diesel exhaust fluid every so often.

Café standards keep gas prices lower, Thanks Obama.

Wrong.

Thanks for increasing the fracking and US oil and natural gas production Obama!

And for keeping that damn Canadian oil out!!

Café standards keep gas prices lower, Thanks Obama.

No they don't.

Ford is eliminating all their small sedans because people want trucks, SUVs and Mustangs, all gas guzzlers. Gas is much more expensive since TelePrOmTer Jesus got elected.

There is nothing like breathing in those DEFless cancer particulates of freedom huh Burgundy?

Not really, it just adds unnecessary cost and complexity in exchange for very little benefit. Result is that people will buy less diesel pickups and more gas powered ones. As it is, since diesel fuel costs more the payback period on a $10,000 diesel engine option is about 250,000 miles and that's if nothing expensive breaks. Unless you routinely haul heavy loads or tow heavy things, a diesel doesn't make economic sense.