• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

That's my boy.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This tells you who we are fighting, and the ideology that they follow religiously. Many in the mainstream media will attempt to paint them as a extreme radical bastardization of Islam, when the truth is that they follow a plausible version of Islam, Koranically speaking.

ISIS needs to be destroyed, and our beloved CIC should currently be building a broad coalition of ME countries to help us do it. Oh wait, he's on vacation. Scratch that.

Stoney

Reaction score
The new Uday and Qusay?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
These folks are scum. Let's just be honest about it.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I was telling my wife of a story I read about ISIS (I still think of Archer when I say that) decapitating children. I told her you just can't unsee those pictures. She asked why I looked at them at all. I told her you can't look away from that stuff. This is what we are up against. They are ******* savages. Savages only understand savagery. We need to cleanse the world of this scum.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was telling my wife of a story I read about ISIS (I still think of Archer when I say that) decapitating children. I told her you just can't unsee those pictures. She asked why I looked at them at all. I told her you can't look away from that stuff. This is what we are up against. They are ******* savages. Savages only understand savagery. We need to cleanse the world of this scum.

To bad there is a half *** in the office.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Bullshit. The REAL threat to freedom is anti-abortion Christian Republicans who don't believe in gay marriage, global warming, and low-flush toilets. Get with the program and learn who the enemies of the state are. Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you people?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
This is the absolute equivalent of the Nazis' ideaology and initial purges and military movements. Perhaps on a numerically smaller scale at present but the moral equivalent. Meanwhile bh "Neville" obama choppers off to MV for some much deserved R&R.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and have the anti-abortion Christian Republicans volunteer to fight ISIS.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and have the anti-abortion Christian Republicans volunteer to fight ISIS.

Well, they'd probably have the balls to fight them, unlike spineless hipster doofus liberals that cant make it through the day without their feelings being hurt.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Rod Farva

Reaction score

"Anti abortion"?....does that make you pro abortion? Exactly who do you think has been fighting these scumbags? Hint; it hasn't been a buncha hippie type commie fags.

The reason ISIS exists is because He pulled out of Iraq.

And the reason 21 exists is because his father, sadly, didn't.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
"Anti abortion"?....does that make you pro abortion? Exactly who do you think has been fighting these scumbags? Hint; it hasn't been a buncha hippie type commie fags.
That's why I posted the link there. Took all of ten seconds to type "percentage of U.S. armed forces from red states" into the Google Search box and hit Enter. As mentioned, blue state Libtards do not volunteer for the Army. If, as the Libtards believe, that the U.S. IS the source of evil in all the world, then how can our armed forces possibly be a force for good, especially since the bulk of them are made up of red state people? No, the force for peace needs to be an invasion of Northeast and West Coast Liberal atheists armed with abortion clinic equipment, condoms, spiral light bulbs, and low-flush toilets. Head over to the middle east with that and let us know how it works out.

And the reason 21 exists is because his father, sadly, didn't.
It's so easy to school him that it isn't really fun anymore, so I'm adopting a sarcastic tone in the interest of variety.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
The reason ISIS exist has more to do with us pulling into Iraq in the first place, than pulling out.

How much blood and treasure do you think we should spend in Iraq? I think borrowing from China, to spend in the Middle East hurts our national security.

Terrorists have largely been funded by oil money, supporters of big oil are supporters of terrorism.

Elon Musk is actually the biggest fighter against terrorism. If oil is devalued, the funds for terrorism will dry up.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The reason ISIS exist has more to do with us pulling into Iraq in the first place, than pulling out.

How much blood and treasure do you think we should spend in Iraq? I think borrowing from China, to spend in the Middle East hurts our national security.

Terrorists have largely been funded by oil money, supporters of big oil are supporters of terrorism.

Elon Musk is actually the biggest fighter against terrorism. If oil is devalued, the funds for terrorism will dry up.

yes, yes, yes. George Bush.

now. how do you SOLVE the problem?
let me know when you're back from the golf course.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Most have largely blamed Malicki, so the first step is getting him out and the new president in. When we
are confident in the new leadership, work with the Iraqi's to drive ISIS out of the country. Seems like I could
play as much golf as I want while that plan takes shape and those I delegated the responsibility for carrying
it out do their jobs.

I've worked at a number of companies where the owner plays golf multiple times per week during work hours.
If you hire right and delegate responsibility, the top job usually requires limited effort. Helicopter management
usually doesn't work.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
hmm... sounds as if the problem just may be at the top. and not with the Iraqi president.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Not a valid argument based on specific information from military commanders who recommended a force of 20,000 remain in Iraq, nor the former head of the CIA. Leon Pannetta, who recommended that at least 10,000 troops remain in the country.

For the last three years the president and his administration have done nothing to mitigate the rise of ISIS, which has transformed itself from a terrorist group into a full blown army that controls a cross-border swath of territory from Mosul up through the Anbar province, and west to the Syrian town of Al Bab on the outskirts of Aleppo. “This organization has grown into a military organization that is no longer conducting terrorist activities exclusively but is conducting conventional military operations,” said retired four-star Army Gen. Jack Keane, who was a key advisor to Gen. David Petraeus during the war in Iraq. “They are attacking Iraqi military positions with company-and battalion-size formations. And in the face of that the Iraqi security forces have not been able to stand up to it.”

That inability is a direct consequence of Obama’s determination to completely withdraw from Iraq in December of 2011, irrespective of events on the ground and advice of military commanders. Withdrawal was precipitated by the president’s failure to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement that would have allowed some U.S. troops to remain in country. And while the media prefer to blame Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, the fault lies squarely with a president who demonstrated a calculated indifference towards negotiating a deal in 2011 similar to the one George W. Bush procured in 2008 under far more difficult circumstances.

The result was President Obama’s commitment of only 3000-5000 troops to Iraq following the 2011 withdrawal. That number seriously undercut the recommendations of his military commanders who had asked for 20,000 troops to carry out such missions as counterterrorist operations, diplomat support — and the training and support for Iraqi security forces. Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen would have been satisfied with 10,000 troops, but Obama rejected this. The Maliki government, already risking a domestic backlash for keeping any troops in the nation, concluded that the political risks involved weren’t worth it when Obama was so transparently unserious.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/arnold-ahlert/who-lost-iraq/

Obama was happy to claim credit for removing all US forces from Iraq - now, he can damn well absorb criticism for the results of his decision.

Presidential debate, 2012: “With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening. ”That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued. “No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/11/obamas-2012-debate-boast-i-didnt-want-leave-any-troops-iraq
[Video of Obama saying that accompanies link]

So for the love of God, Barry, stop blaming Bush for your decisions.

You are now concerned with the national debt? Hmmm.

How about if that money was spent on solar-powered helicopters? Would you feel the same way?

Yeah, think not.

Or maybe drill the massive, known accessible reserves we have? Oh, that's right, the massive reserves - billions upon billions of barrels of accessible oil - are on Federal lands or are precluded from development by Federal policies.

8124079_f496.jpg

Back to you, chief. Here, let me help you get started ...

Boooooooooooosh!!!!

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Most have largely blamed Malicki, so the first step is getting him out and the new president in. When we
are confident in the new leadership, work with the Iraqi's to drive ISIS out of the country. Seems like I could
play as much golf as I want while that plan takes shape and those I delegated the responsibility for carrying
it out do their jobs.

I've worked at a number of companies where the owner plays golf multiple times per week during work hours.
If you hire right and delegate responsibility, the top job usually requires limited effort. Helicopter management
usually doesn't work.

ec

"That **** is in good hands, now to work on my short game..."- bammy