• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The #1 Book on Amazon - RIGHT NOW

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Reasons to Vote for Democrats - A Comprehensive Guide by Michael Knowles. With years of study and containing a real 20 page bibliography, this hard hitting 268 page memo will stand the test of time showing what truly drives the Democratic voter. "Thorough" says Ben Shapiro.

268 blank pages and the #1 Best Seller on Amazon. The reviews are a hoot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1...b1-e2a3-46c8-b16c-386a4ea5f25f&pf_rd_i=283155

I didn't know you needed a book for that. I thought the decisions came from the heart, how one felt about things.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

That's pretty funny.

And why 266 blank pages? Why not 184? 371? 2?

Oh, and the Ben Shapiro comment: "Thorough"

Hilarious.

The Republican book would only need a page and two words: greed & selfishness.

so this IS your book? holy ****.

The Republican book would only need a page and two words: greed & selfishness.

That's funny right there.

Why is it selfish for me to expect you to pull your own weight?

Why is it greed for me to want to keep what I have earned but not greedy for you to demand that I turn over what I have earned to you?

DBS beat me to it.

Wanting to keep what I earn is not "greed." "Selfishness" is not taking care of myself and my family, expecting you to do the same, but at the same time being more generous with charitable donations and time than self-described liberals.

Less well-off families from red states donate a relatively higher – and growing – proportion of their money to charity, while those at the top have been giving a smaller share as their income has increased, a new extensive study has revealed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/

Thomas Sowell captured this overall sentiment in a Nov. 2006 Human Events piece when he wrote, “One of the most pervasive political visions of our time is the vision of liberals as compassionate and conservatives as less caring.” While myths surrounding leftist giving and volunteerism continue to be perpetuated, American researchers have taken a pretty clear and concise look at this issue and the case is closed: Conservatives out-give and out-volunteer the opposition. Don’t believe me? Examine the facts.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/23/s...re-more-generous-than-liberals/#ixzz4awnuXRBO

Oops, another bullshit liberal lie exposed.

But, that’s not all. In 2008, George Will covered some of Brooks’ other findings. As it turns out, in 2004, George W. Bush carried 24 out of 25 of the states in which charitable giving exceeded the national average. According to Will,

In the 10 reddest states, in which Bush got more than 60 percent majorities, the average percentage of personal income donated to charity was 3.5. Residents of the bluest states, which gave Bush less than 40 percent, donated just 1.9 percent.”

http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/23/s...re-more-generous-than-liberals/#ixzz4awoQouag

DBS beat me to it.

Wanting to keep what I earn is not "greed." "Selfishness" is not taking care of myself and my family, expecting you to do the same, but at the same time being more generous with charitable donations and time than self-described liberals.

Less well-off families from red states donate a relatively higher – and growing – proportion of their money to charity, while those at the top have been giving a smaller share as their income has increased, a new extensive study has revealed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/193952-charity-conservatives-religion-utah/

Thomas Sowell captured this overall sentiment in a Nov. 2006 Human Events piece when he wrote, “One of the most pervasive political visions of our time is the vision of liberals as compassionate and conservatives as less caring.” While myths surrounding leftist giving and volunteerism continue to be perpetuated, American researchers have taken a pretty clear and concise look at this issue and the case is closed: Conservatives out-give and out-volunteer the opposition. Don’t believe me? Examine the facts.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/23/s...re-more-generous-than-liberals/#ixzz4awnuXRBO

Oops, another bullshit liberal lie exposed.

Quit being racist.

Why is it greed for me to want to keep what I have earned but not greedy for you to demand that I turn over what I have earned to you?

Post of the Week.

Don't let the blank pages fool anyone, a lot of effort was put into this book.
Heard the author on FOX the other day. He labored over this project. He said he spent hours and hours of research...sometimes getting only 2 hours of sleep at night....yet he couldn't come up with one ******* reason to vote democrat.

Last edited:

The democrats are all about doing things with other people's money from the fruits of their talent and hard work. They decide how much of it you should have. Charity is a wonderful thing. Forced charity is not.

The democrats are all about doing things with other people's money from the fruits of their talent and hard work. They decide how much of it you should have. Charity is a wonderful thing. Forced charity is not.

**** the dems. If someone works hard for their stuff they should be able to enjoy that rather than be taxed heavily just to fund lazy or uninspired moochers

Charity in good will is a good thing imo. But you cannot force someone to be charitable all the time. Stupid libs

I give to charity despite the high taxes that I pay. I also volunteer for multiple causes. It is my small contribution to making things better. I don't have any confidence that the government is not squandering the money that they take from me. Let me decide who to help.

I give to charity despite the high taxes that I pay. I also volunteer for multiple causes. It is my small contribution to making things better. I don't have any confidence that the government is not squandering the money that they take from me. Let me decide who to help.

But Hillary, Al Gore and Bernie know better how you should give!

Don't be so blind! Racist!