• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The absolutely PERFECT example of (D)imbo thinking

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The following is based on actual events, i.e.., none of it is made up:

Rosemary Potter
@1rpotter
Jan 4
@GlennYoungkin
hundreds are stranded on I 95 in Virginia for hours. Does Gov Youngkin care? Of course not. Proof Virginia voted for the wrong person for GOV.

David Cann
@davidwcann
Jan 4

Youngkin ain’t governor yet. Still the other guy.

Rosemary Potter
@1rpotter
Jan 4

Thank goodness. Gov Northam has put together teams to clear the highway and take stranded driver food and drinks. He cares.

THAT is liberal thinking. (R)epublican does something? HORRIBLE.

(D)imbo does the EXACT same thing? WONDERFUL!!

Because yes, liberals are that stupid.

Go through her Tweets. She has to be Tibsticles' ex wife. It's like reading a Tibsticles novel.

1641484098079.png

The replies are priceless.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Your cats are super disappointed in you, Rosemary.</p>&mdash; Laneycakes (@Laneycakes212) <a href="">January 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:ROFLMAO: I read where Youngkin was being blamed for the clusterfuck on I-95.

The problem is that if you repeat this **** long enough, thousands of low IQ American citizens will believe it. Fits right in with the strategy of the left and the media that supports them.

Unpossible. Never happen.

God, I can't believe how Trump opened the southern border and did nothing as 2 million illlegals, a huge percentage infected with Covid, just walked into the country. And what about that inflation he caused?!?

- Leftists

Playing politics is nothing new…. If I believed in the death penalty it would be pretty high on the list of crimes that would be eligible for it 😂