• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The awesome Adam Corolla

you should all listen to Clay Travis.

I know all you around these parts love this guy because of his politics, but in all seriousness, how in the **** did this guy become a celebrity to the level that people actually give a **** what his opinions are? In other words, what is his talent that got him famous in the first place? Is he a comedian? Is he an actor? Does he sing and dance? Juggle.....? or is he one of those famous people like Kim Kardashian that is famous for being famous? I know he used to drink beer on a show on Comedy Central years ago, but if that’s all I ever remember seeing him do .

I know all you around these parts love this guy because of his politics, but in all seriousness, how in the **** did this guy become a celebrity to the level that people actually give a **** what his opinions are? In other words, what is his talent that got him famous in the first place? Is he a comedian? Is he an actor? Does he sing and dance? Juggle.....? or is he one of those famous people like Kim Kardashian that is famous for being famous? I know he used to drink beer on a show on Comedy Central years ago, but if that’s all I ever remember seeing him do .

Same goes for Jimmy Kimmel. They cut their teeth together. Remember?
But one became a moral authority for a generation......Kimmel. A media darling, and Hollywood A lister.
Why?

He is funny, entertaining, has a pretty incredible blue collar background and has a very good podcast.

Get out of your ******* shell. Learn to use Google or something.

Funny how a bunch of bloated sows on the View spew political **** 15 hours per week and you don't say a peep. One guy is actually funny and not a bleating sheep or a mooing cow?

Oh, it's on, ******.

He's done a lot of stuff actually.

Stand up comedian
Radio talk show host
TV presenter
Independent movie producer

I used to watch, and like, his program to catch a contractor. He's actually pretty witty.

Oh stop.

Just say it...he offended you.

He's certainly no Michelle Wolf or Kathy Griffin.