• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Brutality Of The Male Libido

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Since we're allowed to post from the P-G now although I think we're not allowed to copy and paste whole articles. Comments disabled on the P-G website for obvious reasons so I thought we could discuss it here.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...ality-of-the-male-libido/stories/201712030017

IT'S NOT LIBIDO YOU LIBTARD MORON!!! It's men that don't know how to be gentlemen and treat women with respect. But since virtually every offender is a Liberal Democrat you can't admit that and it has to be all men. You (meaning the author) are going to fool very few people. I maintain that Libs by themselves are not sexual predators but that sexual predators are drawn to Liberalism for the same reason that Willie Sutton robbed banks (because that's where the money is).

Discuss.

That pesky toxic masculinity again. Man I was looking forward to reading the comments section. It's already been disabled lol.

That pesky toxic masculinity again. Man I was looking forward to reading the comments section. It's already been disabled lol.

I think it was disabled from the start. Like I said, those comments wouldn't go the way the P-G would like.

Seems as though there are more female teachers with libido problems than men.

Except at Plum High School down in South Hills. :spit2:

Last edited:
I think it was disabled from the start. Like I said, those comments wouldn't go the way the P-G would like.

Heck Ron, even on CNN there is a bunch of dissenting opinions going against their company line in the comments. It amuses me to no end. These high and mighty social justice warriors have been battling with a bunch of Trump supporters in all their comments sections. I've gotten so many great laughs the past couple weeks. Still probably a Trump hating majority but I bet it's shrunk to about 60/40. Makes for some great tantrums.

Reactions: MTC
Since we're allowed to post from the P-G now although I think we're not allowed to copy and paste whole articles. Comments disabled on the P-G website for obvious reasons so I thought we could discuss it here.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...ality-of-the-male-libido/stories/201712030017

IT'S NOT LIBIDO YOU LIBTARD MORON!!! It's men that don't know how to be gentlemen and treat women with respect. But since virtually every offender is a Liberal Democrat you can't admit that and it has to be all men. You (meaning the author) are going to fool very few people. I maintain that Libs by themselves are not sexual predators but that sexual predators are drawn to Liberalism for the same reason that Willie Sutton robbed banks (because that's where the money is).

Discuss.

Yep.

My husband and I were talking about this recently. He simply cannot fathom treating women in this way because it was drilled into him from childhood to be polite and respectful.

I can count on one hand the number of men I've known who I could imagine acting like this. They exist certainly but it's far from all men, most men seem to have plenty of libido with consenting people, but still manage to control themselves in the workplace and social situations.

Yep.

My husband and I were talking about this recently. He simply cannot fathom treating women in this way because it was drilled into him from childhood to be polite and respectful.

I can count on one hand the number of men I've known who I could imagine acting like this. They exist certainly but it's far from all men, most men seem to have plenty of libido with consenting people, but still manage to control themselves in the workplace and social situations.

Hardcore libs take advantage of others with power/position/blackmail.
Even in the lower classes, men like to talk about women as objects.

I'll admit and be gaga over a good looking gal. But I'd still treat her with respect.
Touch etc only come with consent. Part of being professional is knowing boundaries.

Wish there were more guys like your husband who know how to handle themselves.

However at the same time, I'm enjoying seeing all the libtards and such lose it lol

I love how they ridiculed the "Pence rule" and then are called on the carpet, fired, arrested, etc for their abborent behavior which would be mostly obsolete in Pences world.

It's all in how you're raised. I had a great mother. I treat all folks with respect and have always carried myself appropriately and I have a libido enough for 3 men. Liberals are douchbags and frauds.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton changed the narrative 25 years ago. You could do whatever you wanted to women with no consequences as long as your political positions were "correct". Just that now in their zeal to get Trump the Libs took down more of their own plus we've had 25 years of womyns studies majors who aren't going to care what party you belong to. They've been offended and they want their pound of flesh, so to speak, and being a man ''trumps'' being a Liberal.