• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Draft Dodger in Chief Loves Veterans

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

So much so that he trots out one of his celebrity clowns.

If you voted for Bill Clinton twice then you don't have any business to call anyone else a draft dodger. Save your faux outrage.

If you voted for Bill Clinton twice then you don't have any business to call anyone else a draft dodger. Save your faux outrage.

I'm not outraged, but maybe you should be at Trumps treatment of vets.

Of course that would require you to remove your head from the sand and accept that you've been conned by an incompetent buffoon.

It took Liberals 60 years to **** up the VA. Trump ain't going to fix it in his first six weeks.
Now then, did you vote for Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996?

You do realize the FY17 Presidents Budget was re-opened a couple weeks ago right? All those dollars that were taken during sequestration is about to be replenished back to DoD. My portfolio alone is getting $200M back of RDT&E funds. The Young Turks is not a smart way of getting your info. Go look at the DoD Budget Articles online....go ahead, it's readily available. Your head is probably going to explode when you see how much is coming back and who is sourcing the money.

68321993.jpg

You do realize the FY17 Presidents Budget was re-opened a couple weeks ago right? All those dollars that were taken during sequestration is about to be replenished back to DoD. My portfolio alone is getting $200M back of RDT&E funds. The Young Turks is not a smart way of getting your info. Go look at the DoD Budget Articles online....go ahead, it's readily available. Your head is probably going to explode when you see how much is coming back and who is sourcing the money.

Don't confuse the discussion with facts, Turd. ElfiePoloFakerLiar is not persuaded by "facts" or "evidence."

He wishes Bill Clinton had put his cigar up ElfiePoloFakerLiar's buttcrack, weeps at the fact that Rapist Bill is no longer President, does not give a **** that Rapist Bill was an actual draft dodger who used political contacts to avoid serving, licked Rapist Bill's crusty butt-crack for 8 years, but now is OUTRAGED that Trump said he grabbed ***** and did not serve.

OUT-*******-RAGED.

And here is the universal reaction to ElfiePoloFakerLiar's outrage and the pseudo outrage from the millions of worthless ****s known as liberals:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Of course that would require you to remove your head from the sand and accept that you've been conned by an incompetent buffoon.

If you really think that, then you must have an extremely low opinion of HRC, Obama, the majority of the political establishment and the MSM that stumped so hard for her.

If he's an incompetent buffoon, good lord, they must all be monkeys.

If you cannot tell the difference between Trump standing up there talking about war and the military as he does after he developed schoolitis followed by heal spurs during Vietnam and Clinton you are a rhub. This guy is all about others going off to bleed and die. So long as he is at his estate in Florida. You all live on the false equivalence. The FACT is that Trump ran at least partially on restoring American Military Might and when it was his turn he hid like the rich kid douchebag ***** that he is. And all the false equivalency in the world cannot hide that.

Clinton-(D) no big deal. Obama-(D) no big deal. Trump-(R) OUTRAGED!!!!

If you cannot tell the difference between Trump standing up there talking about war and the military as he does after he developed schoolitis followed by heal spurs during Vietnam and Clinton you are a rhub. This guy is all about others going off to bleed and die. So long as he is at his estate in Florida. You all live on the false equivalence. The FACT is that Trump ran at least partially on restoring American Military Might and when it was his turn he hid like the rich kid douchebag ***** that he is. And all the false equivalency in the world cannot hide that.

One doesn't have anything to do with the other and you talk about false equivalence.
For example, my sister's husband was drafted and served with the Marines in combat in Vietnam. My dad's younger brother got some strings pulled and got an Army Reserve slot that greatly lessened his chances of going to Vietnam. My brother-in-law doesn't blame my uncle a bit and says "good for you".
Again, anyone who voted for Bill Clinton forfeits their right to call anyone else a draft dodger or sexual harasser. Which leaves you out totally since you're not a U.S. citizen anyway.
Besides which, this is likely the last election where avoiding the draft will be an issue anyway since the active military draft ended in 1974 and anyone of age to have been drafted are now aging out of the political game.

Obama didn't do squat in 8 years but Trump is supposed to have accomplished everything he promised in 6 weeks. Ok.

The Young Turks are nothing more than a liberal cheerleading squad.

Just ask Dave Rubin, who used to work there.

Obama didn't do squat in 8 years but Trump is supposed to have accomplished everything he promised in 6 weeks. Ok.

Funny how the Libs complain that Trump hasn't done anything yet but their side in Congress is slowing him down at every turn.
If the Dems really want Trump to fail, they should let him do everything he wants to do and appoint everyone he wants to appoint and in a few years they can say, "See? His policies don't work."
But they won't do that.

One doesn't have anything to do with the other and you talk about false equivalence.
For example, my sister's husband was drafted and served with the Marines in combat in Vietnam. My dad's younger brother got some strings pulled and got an Army Reserve slot that greatly lessened his chances of going to Vietnam. My brother-in-law doesn't blame my uncle a bit and says "good for you".
Again, anyone who voted for Bill Clinton forfeits their right to call anyone else a draft dodger or sexual harasser. Which leaves you out totally since you're not a U.S. citizen anyway.
Besides which, this is likely the last election where avoiding the draft will be an issue anyway since the active military draft ended in 1974 and anyone of age to have been drafted are now aging out of the political game.
To me what matters is how much the POTUS will engage in active military campaigns as to his or her own service record. If the President is going to actively pursue peace and only call upon the military when it is truly necessary then I guess that would be less hypocritical. However, if he is going to pursue military solutions that consistently put other people's kids in harms way cause he likes to swing his dick. Then I guess If he jammed out cause of his heal spurs. That's ******.

Says one who's head was up Obamas *** proclaiming everything smells nice..

Last edited:
However, if he is going to pursue military solutions that consistently put other people's kids in harms way cause he likes to swing his dick.

Fine, but Obama isn't the President any more. We're talking about Trump now.

LBJ's war was horrible, and he looted the Social Security fund in order to fund it. You can thank that liberal Democrat for the death's of 58,000 American boys. Thankfully, the current President was not one of them. And I am willing to bet that he will have a more favorable approval rating , from the military, than the last guy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-military-obama-2017-1

To me what matters is how much the POTUS will engage in active military campaigns as to his or her own service record. If the President is going to actively pursue peace and only call upon the military when it is truly necessary then I guess that would be less hypocritical. However, if he is going to pursue military solutions that consistently put other people's kids in harms way cause he likes to swing his dick. Then I guess If he jammed out cause of his heal spurs. That's ******.

When you move to the US side of the line and become a citizen your opinion of the US President will be noted. Till then as a Canadian worry about Trudeau bringing in Jihadis to enrich the culture of the Snowbacks.

Its amazing how the left now cares about veterans after treating US like dog crap for years upon years.

Its amazing how the left now cares about veterans after treating US like dog crap for years upon years.

It's like the Dems/Libs faux outrage any time Trump makes a political move that every President makes. Just be honest and say you're a Democrat and disagree with the guy's politics.