• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Great Reset

America would be better if all politicians were executed.
America is nit ready to execute all its politicians.

Tragic.

The following are facts that nobody paying attention should dispute:

• Politicians crave power, even more than they crave money.
  • And politicians crave money, no doubt about that.
  • Political control has gone vastly beyond merely passing laws for the public benefit.
  • Politicians now control what we can say, what we can eat, where we can travel, whom we can see, how we worship, where we worship, what car we drive, what medical insurance we have, and on and on.
  • Politicians always - inevitably - without variance believe they should not be obliged to follow the rules they place on the rest of us.
  • We can't live in mansions because conservation; they live in mansions.
  • We can't live in a country protected by walls; they put walls around their mansions.
  • We can't have guns; they have armed guards.
  • We can't use fossil fuels for cars because global warming change; they drive in limos.
  • We can't fly because global cooling warming; they fly in private jets.

That has always been the case. Always. Politicians in the Soviet Union did very well, thank you. The poor stupid stiffs who worked for a living? Pfffft, who cares? They get plenty of vodka.

America became great because politicians had such limited affect on our lives. We sank or swam on our own. We became rich or destitute based on what WE did, not because of the cheating and stealing known as government.

Once America loses that, then it is not likely to return. I know some say, "What about Australia and New Zealand?" Australians and New Zealanders will tell you that the only thing keeping them free from China is America. America goes - and it gets nearer every day - then so do Australia and New Zealand.

https://stacker.com/stories/5483/50-inventions-you-might-not-know-were-funded-us-government

What has made America great is it's inventiveness and ingenuity and a lot of that has been funded by the US government. National highway system - government funded, US military government funded, US Universities government subsidized, US sports government subsidized, etc... .. It's amazing what a government of the people and by the people can do.

It hasn't been funded by the government. It is funded by the taxpayer. People wouldn't have issues funding some of this stuff if our government wasn't sending our money overseas to other nations while Americans are increasingly suffering from the draconian nonsense that same government instituted. You know, maybe hold off on the hundreds of billions in foreign aid until we take care of AMERICANS that are suffering through this pandemic. Maybe that way, we could afford to give folks out of work a little more than a one time payment of $600.

https://stacker.com/stories/5483/50-inventions-you-might-not-know-were-funded-us-government

What has made America great is it's inventiveness and ingenuity and a lot of that has been funded by the US government. National highway system - government funded, US military government funded, US Universities government subsidized, US sports government subsidized, etc... .. It's amazing what a government of the people and by the people can do.

You are the model quisling. A sheep, willingly bleating what the powers in charge tell you to bleat. The truth of the matter is that governments are massively inefficient, and accomplish what they do mainly by volume. NASA could create space travel because of the massive influx of money and scientists, i.e., by sheer volume.

But government did not create the cotton gin, the steam engine, the internal combustion engine, light bulb, personal computer, vaccines, surgery, blood transfusion, crop rotation, air travel, radio, television, and on and on.

If in fact government was so amazing at creating things, then why the **** was the Soviet Union unable to develop a damn thing and could "create" only by stealing American technology? And why is the same true of China, which creates basically nothing and simply steals American ideas and then uses slave labor and subsidies to destroy the people who actually developed the products?

It hasn't been funded by the government. It is funded by the taxpayer. People wouldn't have issues funding some of this stuff if our government wasn't sending our money overseas to other nations while Americans are increasingly suffering from the draconian nonsense that same government instituted. You know, maybe hold off on the hundreds of billions in foreign aid until we take care of AMERICANS that are suffering through this pandemic. Maybe that way, we could afford to give folks out of work a little more than a one time payment of $600.

Unfortunately, now that the globalist stole the election, they are in power. This means that the deeper mortgaging of our economy to pad pockets and power of a few, will continue greatly.

I fear that it is too late to save this nation.

Pick up an Economics book and read it please.

One huge thing that is missing from 21’s list? Government dependence. Another taxpayer funded government invention.

Last edited:
Here 21...I cliff's notes version. It's a great book...you should pick it up

“Practically all government attempts to redistribute wealth and income tend to smother productive incentives and lead toward general impoverishment. It is the proper sphere of government to create and enforce a framework of law that prohibits force and fraud. But it must refrain from specific economic interventions. Government's main economic function is to encourage and preserve a free market. When Alexander the Great visited the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: "Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun." It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.”
― Henry Hazlitt, Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest & Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics

Here 21...I cliff's notes version. It's a great book...you should pick it up

“Practically all government attempts to redistribute wealth and income tend to smother productive incentives and lead toward general impoverishment. It is the proper sphere of government to create and enforce a framework of law that prohibits force and fraud. But it must refrain from specific economic interventions. Government's main economic function is to encourage and preserve a free market. When Alexander the Great visited the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: "Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun." It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.”
― Henry Hazlitt, Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest & Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics

This may be all well and good, but where is my $2,000? --21

i-hate-the-president-because-my-t-v-told-me-to-44217850.png