• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Left

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
What this really means is that there are two competing governments; the legal government and a treasonous anti-government of the left. If this political conflict progresses, agencies and individuals at every level of government will be asked to demonstrate their allegiance to these two competing governments. And that can swiftly and explosively transform into an actual civil war.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

I hear dat

R9YR1lx.jpg

Oh yeah, and

201838.jpg

They are such entitled idiots that they don't accept that their agendas were revoked. That Maxine Waters is a real piece of work.

The left has lost it's moral superiority....at least they thought they once had it. They now resort to dirty politics. Without the fake news behind them, they would be exposed as the crooks that they are. Unfortunately, there are a lot of low-info, millenial types that still buy what they are selling. Especially the SJW types, that the traditional left is beginning to abandon. Not so much with the working class. The left is desperate, and are capable of nasty deeds. The Donald is capable of blowing it up. These are very interesting times.

If the Left doesn't control the switches and levers of government and with it the ability to control peoples' lives, then they have no reason to live. And they're not going down without a fight.

You guys over-simplify.

The foundational principle of the Democratic party, which admittedly leans a bit too far left, is to ensure support and minimal human services for those who cannot afford them or who could not otherwise get them yet desperately need them.

In principle, this foundational tenet is right and good. However, politicians are exactly like leeches, living off the blood and work and life of their constituencies. They bloat and gorge themselves on others and the democratic party has long since strayed from the proper path of providing reasonable care for people with mental disabilities, funding of medical research for disease. The funding of successful improvements in universal education in this country, the care and provisioning of the Social Security program that so many Americans have supported throughout their lifetimes. These are the "social" programs that the Democratic party should truly focus their energies on. However, they have chosen instead to focus on more and more radical programs and policies that actually drain our national resources, both hard and financial, continue to exacerbate our class-separation problem (which coincidentally helps Democrats retain power and continue to become more wealthy and influential politically), and honestly their new policies ultimately produce very little in terms of results.

The party has strayed too far from it's actual purpose and value. They've become too radical in an effort to build more power and draw more followers. Along the way they've actually alienated a large part of their core, but they've also managed to woo a young generation of future voters with what are very likely empty promises. While the short term rewards from this millennial generation may result in some election victories, when the democrats continue to fail to produce the pipe-dreams of success and unity that they attempt to sell, they will quickly disenfranchise the petulant millennial masses and they'll find themselves in even more dire straits than they are in now.

The democrats MUST work their way back to what they are supposed to be, mild social reformists who's primary agenda is the preservation of the middle class. Because we are LOSING the middle class. I'm not convinced the republicans truly give two ***** about that either, but they are at least saying the right things and doing the right things to convince the American people that there is an attempt to secure jobs and preserve some semblance of the American Middle Class. The democrats have totally bailed on that and they've gone all in on minorities and gimmicks.

The democrats MUST work their way back to what they are supposed to be, mild social reformists who's primary agenda is the preservation of the middle class. Because we are LOSING the middle class. I'm not convinced the republicans truly give two ***** about that either, but they are at least saying the right things and doing the right things to convince the American people that there is an attempt to secure jobs and preserve some semblance of the American Middle Class. The democrats have totally bailed on that and they've gone all in on minorities and gimmicks.

Actually the Democrats don't like or want the middle class because the middle class doesn't need government help. The Dems want an impoverished middle class and immigrants on the low end of the wage scale who are both dependent on government help so they will continue to vote Democrat.

But seriously Wig, are you not of the opinion that the Democrat party was taken over by communist idealists long ago? It is my opinion that the Democrat party uses its humanitarian efforts chiefly to secure its voting base. And that's coming from a 25 year straight party ticket voter and volunteer. My awakening was very painful as I realized how I'd been duped.

Actually the Democrats don't like or want the middle class because the middle class doesn't need government help. The Dems want an impoverished middle class and immigrants on the low end of the wage scale who are both dependent on government help so they will continue to vote Democrat.

We were typing at the same time. The middle class is demonized coincidentally as in Marxism.

The left is pushing toward all the of the fundamentals of the communists.They're rooted in country pretty damn deep. The most damaging is within the education system.The tactics they use would make Stalin proud. Just like the cute little progressive term which is sweet talk for commie pinko or all of that social justice redistribution horseshit Barry the Marxist used to spew.I mean that ******* turd just moved down the street from the whitehouse. What former president does that ? It's certainly just a matter of time in my opinion before the **** hits the fan. Each election cycle gets nastier. I doubt we last 50 years at this rate.Not without some major internal conflict. The writing is on the wall. The states need to convene to save the republic . This country needs a major political enema.

My awakening began when I heard on talk radio that under Bush Jr, who I despised, I was paying less taxes than I was under good Ole Billie boy. That was a low blow and totally altered my opinion of the "kindhearted" dims. We were a young struggling family paying exorbitant day care bills. The last, and I mean last, thing I expected was to be paying less taxes under Bush! Way to go dems.

Fireman-T-600a-LI.jpg

The Dems want impoverishment, divisiveness, victimhood. They create the very same things they pretend to fight against. It gives the democRAT party validity, a purpose.

They also want there to be Republicans. Without Republicans there would be no one to blame for the misery democRATS create.

Its a clever gimmick they've got going.

Last edited:
I actually read a quote from a SJW last night that stated that whites expectation of safety was racist because blacks do not have that same expectation, ironically because of black on black violence.

The states need to convene to save the republic . This country needs a major political enema.

I used to support a convention of states to alter/fix the constitution. Now I don't.

Until I see a way to prevent the powers that pulled Clinton/Obama's strings from taking over the decisions at this convention, I don't want it to happen.

I used to support a convention of states to alter/fix the constitution. Now I don't.

Until I see a way to prevent the powers that pulled Clinton/Obama's strings from taking over the decisions at this convention, I don't want it to happen.

Exactly! I don't trust the lot of them with such power.

If you think about it, Trump derives credit for making the left become unraveled. He's not afraid of being bold, nor is he bought out by lobbyists.

The left can't seem to debate him or out vote him, so it's up to their bedmates in the media to do the work...but they are giving us junk. Any article with " allegedly " or " according to sources " with no facts after 4 months is pretty much junk.

You guys missed my point.

The democrats SHOULD be championing the middle class. They are not. Instead the party has lost its way. I do not disagree with you. I feel sad that over the last 20 years or so things have gotten so out of whack with the party.

Also, it is only fair to note that reconstruction after the Civil War essentially "flipped" the parties.

Also, it is only fair to note that reconstruction after the Civil War essentially "flipped" the parties.

I thought that happened more in the 70's and early 80's when the Dems cast their lot with the Greenies, gave up on Labor, and became the new home for domestic Communists.

You guys over-simplify.

The foundational principle of the Democratic party, which admittedly leans a bit too far left, is to ensure support and minimal human services for those who cannot afford them or who could not otherwise get them yet desperately need them.

In principle, this foundational tenet is right and good. However, politicians are exactly like leeches, living off the blood and work and life of their constituencies. They bloat and gorge themselves on others and the democratic party has long since strayed from the proper path of providing reasonable care for people with mental disabilities, funding of medical research for disease. The funding of successful improvements in universal education in this country, the care and provisioning of the Social Security program that so many Americans have supported throughout their lifetimes. These are the "social" programs that the Democratic party should truly focus their energies on. However, they have chosen instead to focus on more and more radical programs and policies that actually drain our national resources, both hard and financial, continue to exacerbate our class-separation problem (which coincidentally helps Democrats retain power and continue to become more wealthy and influential politically), and honestly their new policies ultimately produce very little in terms of results.

The party has strayed too far from it's actual purpose and value. They've become too radical in an effort to build more power and draw more followers. Along the way they've actually alienated a large part of their core, but they've also managed to woo a young generation of future voters with what are very likely empty promises. While the short term rewards from this millennial generation may result in some election victories, when the democrats continue to fail to produce the pipe-dreams of success and unity that they attempt to sell, they will quickly disenfranchise the petulant millennial masses and they'll find themselves in even more dire straits than they are in now.

Very well said...

The democrats MUST work their way back to what they are supposed to be, mild social reformists who's primary agenda is the preservation of the middle class. Because we are LOSING the middle class. s.

They're already lost. Look at the elections since 2010. And libtards are still in denial, saying "we won the popular vote." That's BS. Hildatwats votes came from wacky California and the nuts in New England. That stumpy tail doesn't wag this dog. Trump won in a blowout. Trounced her in the Electoral College and won OVER 83% of the counties in the USA. The middle class is going to thrive under Trump. The more that the idiots like Schumer and Pelosi try to stop Trump's success, the more Dems are going to lose in the election next year. I wouldn't count on libtards being in power for a lllllloooooooooooooooooong time. Game over, man. Game over!

Last edited: