• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The only good news

Didn't Berry have a fairly good day??

a lute the nation

Was hoping one of them would win. Need someone in front of us so the palyers care...

That is really good news, actually

Win the division first. That is always the #1 goal.

Ravens are 3-3, Bengals are 2-4, and Coach's beloved Browns are 0-6

Steelers players got a nice vacation and got to hang out on South Beach.

You have to love the division being off this year. This was a real big chance to get some distance and a lost opportunity. We need to get healthy on the defensive side of the ball, and fast.

The Raiders lost too, Broncos lost... Patsterisks are pretty much the only team I'm concerned about in the AFC who actually won today. But.. it's them. We have to beat those pieces of **** next week to make this palatable.

The Raiders lost today, so with NE winning we slipped to the number two seed, fortunate when you consider we got our ***** handed to us by a 1-4 team.

I'm sorry, but we have no shot next week, we get no pressure on the QB, and NE loves the short **** we give up, no Shazier means no LBs can cover gronk

The only good news from this game is that the guy who had to scoop up Timmons puke is likely a die hard Fins fan and that will be the greatest accomplishment of his lifetime.

Rerack and bring on the Pats.

I'm sorry, but we have no shot next week, we get no pressure on the QB, and NE loves the short **** we give up, no Shazier means no LBs can cover gronk

Which is why I think we will win. This is the type of game we pull out all the stops rather than go in thinking it is only Miami.

don't be sorry, Tom. we going in for a beating....if we play short game, we can minimize and maybe win...if we launch every 3 plays...we lose.

I still think we can win.

Yay! They're the skinniest kid at fat camp. Great news.

If we didn't have so many injuries I'd be more confident, but Ben, Coates, and Wheaton, Gilbert all injured oo an O that has to score 40 this week

don't have to score that...just get physical on D...no more cover 2 , man up and press...

Yes, all other division teams lost. Still lead the division.

However a golden opportunity was wasted. We know the easiest path to the big game is getting a 1 or a 2 seed. We put that in jeopardy.
If we won today, and next week v the pats that would give us a one game lead on them and virtually a 2 game lead with the tiebreaker in our favor. That would've been tough with 9 games to go and two of them against Cleveland.

Opportunity wasted.

We will be right there with the other teams, Bens gone for the season probably and Landry jones is one of the worst back up QB's in the league