• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The radical left...

You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols,to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.

I think I wrote that

Cmon. Elfie loves us.

Yep, Tibs, and 21 too

rlbCaPN.jpg

The good news

Liberals Historically React To Defeat By Committing Suicide

You would think that after absorbing a bone-rattling defeat like Hillary’s that the Democratic Party would recover its senses and move back to the center in the hopes of winning elections again. But, defying common sense, the party appears hell bent on moving further to the left. Its leaders are opining that it was Hillary’s failure to rally the base and her centrism that led to defeat. So the future candidates of this unchastened Democratic Party are likely to fit the contours of a Bernie Sanders or an Elizabeth Warren.

While their course would seem to be suicidal, history teaches us that the left usually reacts that way to major defeats. When liberals fully and confidently expect to win and then lose, they also lose their minds and move further and further to the left, assuring themselves of at least a decade more of wandering in the wilderness.

Suicide, following defeat, is in the left’s DNA.

http://www.dickmorris.com/liberals-historically-react-defeat-committing-suicide/

Had a hardcore lefty customer today. Front desk lady went out for lunch, so I went to the back to re stock supplies, clean out the vac and provide clean soapy water to clean the rental cars. Come back in. See the sign my co-worker displayed. Went to lunch, will be back by 1:30. My co-worker gets back by 1:35. Ok, 5 minutes late. No big deal.

This lib returning a rental car throws a fit and throws the keys at my co-worker. Over a few minutes. Wow. Violent

Had a hardcore lefty customer today. Front desk lady went out for lunch, so I went to the back to re stock supplies, clean out the vac and provide clean soapy water to clean the rental cars. Come back in. See the sign my co-worker displayed. Went to lunch, will be back by 1:30. My co-worker gets back by 1:35. Ok, 5 minutes late. No big deal.

This lib returning a rental car throws a fit and throws the keys at my co-worker. Over a few minutes. Wow. Violent

Well you have to remember it's a big adjustment for Hillary to have to pick up her own rental car now.

Actually that's not so bad, you should see how I react when the Club doesn't open on time.

Reactions: MTC
92% Of Left Wing Activists Live With Their Parents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-activists-live-parents.html#ixzz4Y1glwZdP

The vast majority of left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically-fuelled offences in Berlin are young men who live with their parents, a new report found.

The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.

Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29.

More than half of the arrests were made in the Berlin districts of Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg and Mitte, mostly during demonstrations.

A third of them were unemployed, and 92 per cent still live with their parents.

The figures published in the Berlin newspaper said of the offences committed against a person, in four out of five cases the victims were police officers.

In 15 per cent of these cases, the victims were right wing activists.

The new figures were released by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV).

Between 2009 and 2013, the Bild report claims, left-wing assassins attempted to commit 11 murders.

I am truly worried about the AntiFa Black Bloc groups. Just about half a step away from open warfare in the streets.

Well you have to remember it's a big adjustment for Hillary to have to pick up her own rental car now.

Indeed. Lol. Witnessing a libs reaction first hand though is rather annoying

I am truly worried about the AnNotiFa Black Bloc groups. Just about half a step away from open warfare in the streets.

Boodshed may be necessary. Freedom comes at a cost. It would be a short war.

Actually that's not so bad, you should see how I react when the Club doesn't open on time.

Careful, my daughter works at the one in the Pittsburgh airport. :eyebrows:

Boodshed may be necessary. Freedom comes at a cost. It would be a short war.

I don't think it would be short or easy. And I don't think it would be s stand up fight. Unlike the right the political left embraces their radicals and excuses what they do. They are organized already with C&C giving them marching orders and they are comitted to cause to the point that direct action violence doesn't trouble them much. On the right in addition to being law abiding we have consequences for our actions. We joke about how we don't go to our opponents functions and disrupt them because we have jobs, this ain't far off the mark. We all have kids and bills and a general stake in society. If we go to jail for pelting DNC voters with eggs we can lose everything. We laugh at the "Protestors" for being basement dwellers who Sponge off their parents, but think about it, they have zero liability. If Norbit Neckbeard goes to County for simple battery it doesn't effect him. He doesn't worry about losing his job and not being able to pay his mortgage, if he has a car it's a beater that's paid for so no worries there either. People with nothing to lose but a cause to fight for are dangerous adversaries and it is unwise to discount them. Here's a good article about it by a guy who served in the 75th Ranger Regt and Special Forces. He puts it in perspective that we all need to think about.

https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress...ows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/

The more the left becomes unhinged, the more they alienate the rest of America

Americans Praise Trump's Executive Orders, Poll Shows

55 percent of the 2,070 respondents support both revoking federal funding to sanctuary cities and the same percentage are for the ban that locked out immigrants for seven Muslim-majority countries. In contrast, 33 percent disapproved of the sanctuary cities de-funding and 38 percent disapproved of the immigration ban.

The poll also examined the respondents' approval or disapproval to Trumps nine other executive orders, including on federal government spending freezes (54 percent approve), delays or ignoring parts of the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare (49 percent) and fast-tracking the construction of the highly controversial and much disputed Keystone XL pipeline.

All told, Trump scored no lower than a 46 percent approval for any of the orders. His long-running campaign promise to build a border wall to hinder Mexican immigrants received 48 percent approval and his withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal garnered 47 percent approval.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...utive-orders-poll-shows/ar-AAmJXJv?li=BBnb7Kz