• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The REAL racism in America

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I put this in the Ferguson thread but it's worthy of it's own...

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Cue the commies to attack Bill instead of the facts in five...four...three...

Steelerfan

Reaction score
I think it was good enough in the Ferguson thread. I watched the entire video. No need to double-post.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever, if a mod wants to delete it I don't care.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

FordFairLane

Reaction score
I don't care it is the truth. I think we need a President that takes ANY and ALL advantages and entitlements away from race, color, creed or sex and see what happens when finally all the advantages given to everyone who is NOT a white male are not available. Maybe, just maybe they will actually appreciate the things they EARN and maybe just maybe they will quit all this BS gang activity.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care it is the truth. I think we need a President that takes ANY and ALL advantages and entitlements away from race, color, creed or sex and see what happens when finally all the advantages given to everyone who is NOT a white male are not available. Maybe, just maybe they will actually appreciate the things they EARN and maybe just maybe they will quit all this BS gang activity.

Wow, no offense intended Ford but that ain't happenin. Not now, not later nor anytime in the future that I can see. I hear people all the time crow'in about how the Republicans are going to take the Senate back and repeal the ACA, impeach the "One", roll back taxes,,blah blah,,blah.

The Republicans may take back the Senate but nothing, NOTHING will change. IMO takin' back the Presidency is along these same lines. There are only two conservatives in the Senate. Mike Lee and Ted Cruz. The rest are The Establishment, RINOs, or Tea Party Pretenders. Are you listening Rand Paul and Marco Rubio? There isn’t enough conservatives on the ballots to allow conservatives to retake the Senate. Not even close!

The GOP-controlled House could impeach Obama today. But, like Slick Willie, Obama would never be convicted and removed from office. That’s because Republicans will not control 2/3′s of the Senate. That’s the number of votes required to convict an impeached President. All of this is just academic because the Republicans wouldn’t dare impeach and convict “the first African-American President.” They would be called ‘wacists’ and wussypants. Republicans hate to be called names by liberals.

If the Republicans control the Senate, they can repeal ObamaCare! Isn’t that sweet? You still have confidence that Republicans care about their constituents! The nekkid truth is the Republicans want ObamaCare more than the Democrats. The Republican Party is owned by the Chamber of Commerce and Big Bidness. Those groups want to move healthcare cost responsibilities from employers to the taxpayer. Companies can pocket the difference if businesses no longer have to provide health insurance to employees as a benefit. Businesses become more competitive worldwide and healthcare savings drop to the bottom line. Ask yourself when was the last time you heard a Republican other than Ted Cruz talk about repealing ObamaCare? I rest my case.

Here’s the deal and it’s not hard to understand. If the Republicans retake the Senate, Mitch McConnell will be the Senate Leader. The same Mitch McConnell who ridicules and hates the Tea Party movement and has gone along with every Continuing Resolution, Debt Limit increase, and basically everything else Obama and Harry Reid have wanted to do. McConnell is a lifelong big-spending corruptocrat who campaigned against Tea Party candidates by saying the Tea Party would cut spending... Horrors!

McConnell and Boehner are the upper levels of the Establishment. As we have seen, the Establishment hates the Tea Party movement and its conservative members more than Democrats. There is basically zero difference between the Democrats and Republicans in Washington. The Republicans retaking the Senate will change nothing! I don’t understand why so many people are finding that so difficult to understand.

If Republicans take the Senate, ObamaCare will continue, massive deficit spending will continue, raising the debt limit will continue, Obama will continue to rule by Executive Order, etc. If conservatives controlled the Republican Party, we could see real results. But all we have are sorry Republicans in power. Tell me I’m wrong!

That brings me back from my rant to the question...who is the President that would change anything significantly ?

No one I can think of that has a chance in hell of being elected.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
The GOP-controlled House could impeach Obama today.

That is categorically the worst move the GOP could make at this point, and don't get me wrong, they are dim enough to do it.

Many speculate as to sodom hussein's having "checked out". IMHO, what you see in him is provocation. His response to the House suing him? "So sue me.". You think funerals in the Ferg get the peeps rolling? Impeach the FBP. You'll see 200% of precincts voting for sodom in November. Not "checked out", or even feckless. Provocateur is the more accurate term.

Pick any theater in the world, from domestic to foreign. We've been sold a "lead by following" posture framed in "don't do stupid ****". When adults ran this country, that bull@#$% wouldn't be tolerated on any level. Its lazy. Its half ***. But its this "administration's" approach to anything. Because they're lazy and half ***? Yeah, they're 3rd world. But they're also consummately evil. Take any one of the appalling series of events that have unfolded in the Middle East on these lowlife's watch by itself and you might attribute the disaster to laziness, or even naïveté, and that would be charitable. Look at them in context to each other and you see an agenda unfolding that demands far worse than impeachment. They handed Egypt to the muslim brotherhood. They handed Libya to al qaeda. They handed Iraq to ISIS. They did all but spin the Uranium for Iran, and I wouldn't rule that out just yet. Behind the scenes the "administration" is blocking the cash that congress has allocated to replenish Israel's coffers because of this war with hamas. Oh, and let's not forget sending the taliban dream team back to Afghanistan prior to abdicating that theater to the muzloids. These spitfires from hell stood by and watched 10s of thousands of Christians and Yazidis raped, summarily executed en masse, starved, burned alive, burried alive, beheaded, then raped again by the 7th Century mutant inbreds they fell all over themselves to ignore while said mutants formed a "caliphate" for the expressed purpose of flying their flag in our White House. Anybody seeing an agenda here?

Impeach? Oh God, yes! This is far beyond impeachable. This is spectacular serial treason. Probably implications of war crimes. But impeachment's EXACTLY what this demon wants the adults to do because it would serve his end game - civil war and the destruction of the Republic. So, regrettably, cain't do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Got to watch it play out.

I'm sorry Chip. It was not my intent to eclipse your rant, and it was a very well conceived and delivered rant. So I'll pass the podium to my favorite atheist to further excoriate the man of perdition...

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
So I'll pass the podium to my favorite atheist to further excoriate the man of perdition...

I appreciate him more each time I hear him speak. Surprising how much information gets past the Administration censors despite all the efforts to keep their left headed ideas secret from the sheeple...Dimmee Nation fo sho

When adults ran this country, that bull@#$% wouldn't be tolerated on any level.

Ain't that the freakin' truth.

I think the karma thingy is broked. I have given others karma after you and I still got this message.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vincent again.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts, or so my parents used to say when I got a ****** present.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I put this in the Ferguson thread but it's worthy of it's own...

I loved the part about the 400 years of murder, torture, rape, and economic exploitation of black people. I loved how he explained the fragmentation of black families caused by the oppressors and how they were just thrown out into the society to fend for themselves with no education and little hope. I love how he made the connection between poverty and crime, no matter where on the globe you go.

That's what I love about conservatives, much like myself they are on a life long journey in search of truth..............................NOT!

It's only white people that kill other people for being racially different. Hitler, the KKK, Aryan Nation. Always the same bunch, crime is another thing altogether.

Go ahead bring up the knock out game or whatever other feeble comparison you can try to make, no comparison in terms of evil.

S

Steel Not A Player

That's a quality 6 minute video. Spot on in every way.

I can't wait to read the libtards response to those facts.

There are lies, damn lies, and then there are statistics. Numbers can be manipulated to support any position, and these were carefully cherry picked. Of course, none of this **** happens in a vacuum and right wingers never want to discuss the conditions that create these crimes.

One joy in his stats is the over charging of Black offenders. Of course Blacks are more heavily represented in "aggravated" assault cases, they're more likely to get that modifier for the same crime committed by a white person. They're also more likely to catch the death penalty and be falsely convicted of rape (and later exonerated by DNA).

But none of that **** matters. Arguing this crap is just another divide an conquer strategy by the "conservatives" and "liberals" who seek to manipulate people like the OP into thinking he's some kind of victim. Blacks are told they are victims of racism, and whites are told they are victims of racism, and meanwhile the ******** in the media and Washington continue to profit from the conflict.

Stop being such sheep.

Stewey

Reaction score
I loved the part about the 400 years of murder, torture, rape, and economic exploitation of black people. I loved how he explained the fragmentation of black families caused by the oppressors and how they were just thrown out into the society to fend for themselves with no education and little hope. I love how he made the connection between poverty and crime, no matter where on the globe you go.

That's what I love about conservatives, much like myself they are on a life long journey in search of truth..............................NOT!

It's only white people that kill other people for being racially different. Hitler, the KKK, Aryan Nation. Always the same bunch, crime is another thing altogether.

Go ahead bring up the knock out game or whatever other feeble comparison you can try to make, no comparison in terms of evil.

Its ****** 2014 polly, and every social program imaginable has been put into place to help blacks. I could just imagine it, when 3013 rolls around your type will still be whining about slavery

This thug that got killed didn't strong arm that store attendant because his ancestors were slaves. He never felt the sting of a lash nor does he have any idea of what it means to be oppressed.

So just remember that if one of your loved ones goes out jogging and gets gunned down by black thugs "for fun" like what happened in Arizona ...it was because their ancestors were once slaves.
Or like the case in Georgia where two blacks put a bullet in the head of a white baby in its carriage before shooting its mother....truly the mother and baby's fault because those black teenagers had ancestors that were slaves.

Oh, one more thing *******...recall the Million Man March on Washington D.C.?...it wasn't about blaming whitey, it was about black men getting their ****** act together and becoming responsible husbands and fathers.
There's very little to give Obama credit for, but during one of his college commencement speeches (Morehouse College I believe) he made a point about blacks needing to stop blaming whitey, and becoming responsible fathers and husbands...which drew criticism and charges of "finger wagging" from other blacks.. Not a surprise there.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
Blaming slavery and whitey is an excuse so that the slackasses don't have to take responsibility for themselves. That way it's always someone else's fault, like in Polo Malo's world.