• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Real reason black lives matter...

Stewey

Reaction score
Votes.

Rodriguez and colleagues estimate that excess deaths among blacks totaled 2.7 million between 1970 and 2004, that 1.74 million would have been of voting age, and that 1 million would have voted in the 2004 election. Combining excess mortality with the consequences of felon disenfranchisement, they find that about 1 in 7 blacks (15 percent) did not have the opportunity to vote in 2004 for one of these two reasons.

Yep you read that right.

Liberal scum gone to a new low. An article examining the effect on elections due to too many blacks dying too soon.
Blacks die earlier than whites, and this "death rate inequality" has cost democrats 15% of the vote, less congressional seats etc....

It's no wonder liberals are for open borders and emptying out the prisons...gotta make up for the votes lost by the social injustice of death rate inequality.

More proof DemocRATS aren't the least interested in the welfare of the little guy. Its all about votes and power. Its what we've been telling you liberal ******** for decades.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...hites-how-many-votes-has-this-cost-democrats/

Last edited:
I'm not buying this changed anything.

That million votes is spread across the country.

How many dead black young men or convicted black felons would have been registered voters? Is the assumption 1/1.74? I don't buy that.

Are the districts they come from ever won by republican candidates?

I hope this was a government funded study.

Blacks need to be anti-abortion then.

Pointless article IMO. As if death could keep someone from voting Democrat...

It’s probably another reason why Democrats are so opposed to voter ID. Imagine a dead person showing up at the polls to vote, only to be asked for identification.