• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Republican convention in Cleveland. A bad idea

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I wish this was moved. You see Cleveland has a large anti-Republican / high unemployment amount of people who will be protesting. It's unfriendly turf.

Kasich will enjoy a home court advantage. If Trump doesn't get win the nomination by obtaining 1,236 or more delegates, all bets are off.

Cruz has the best ground forces and allegations of trying to lobby delegates.

Kasich is the establishment pick, but I have heard Ryan who's not even running is favored more.

If not for these super delegates by the way Bernie Sanders, who has won 6 of the last 7 states could beat Hillary CLinton.

All northern cities are run by Democrats. It didn't make sense to me either.

I think it's perfect

Chicago 1968

r-1968-DEMOCRATIC-CONVENTION-CHICAGO-PROTESTS-NATO-large570.jpg

chicago.gif

chicago-police-to-mark-1968-riots.jpg

Grant-Park-1968.png

That sucks for Cleveland, haven't they suffered enough?

;)

If they insisted on Ohio they should have picked Columbus, where people are a little more upbeat. Clevelanders just want to stick a gun in their mouth.

Because, Ohio.

It really is that simple.

Yup! And, I don't know how Cleveland voted last time but I used to live there and my wife is from Cleveland. We know no one that voted for Obama and my friends and wifes family know almost no one that voted for him.

Also, any riots, as I stated in another thread, will be started by extreme libtard Soros and his paid protestors.

If they insisted on Ohio they should have picked Columbus, where people are a little more upbeat. Clevelanders just want to stick a gun in their mouth.

thought that was Shitcinnati

Yep, Cleveland will be a tough crowd, but honestly what large city wouldn't be?

There's a rat nest in every major city in the country. Thank you Lyndon Johnson!

thought that was Shitcinnati

Nah, the Nati just has an inferiority complex. At least they have Covington and Newport across the river. Cleveland has... well, they have Cedar Point down the road a bit. MrsGRB and I went to Cleveland a few weeks ago for a theater event...holy crap that town is 1) screwed-up 2) depressing...

Because, Ohio.

It really is that simple.

Move it to another city then in Ohio. Cleveland is a dump, heavily democratic, and has lots of problems.

The Dem convention is going to be a slugfest too, don't forget. It's in Philly

Bernie and Hillary fans really really hate each other

Bernie:"Hillary isn't qualified to be president"

Go Bernie! I can actually agree with him on something.

“Secretary Clinton appears to be getting a little bit nervous,” Sanders told a crowd of thousands at a rally at Temple University in Philadelphia Wednesday night. “She has been saying lately that she thinks that I am quote unquote, not qualified to be president,” Sanders began before ticking off a list he claimed actually made Clinton unqualified for the office

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/07/san..._says_hillary_isnt_qualified_to_be_president/

---------------------

Their campaigns are unraveling

ask her about the e-mails Bernie!

This would be an appropriate spot for the GOP convention:

120423050950-lebanon-landfill-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

is that one of the better neighborhoods of Detroit? must be since there are two people who appear to have jobs.

No that's the discard pile at the Soylent Green factory in Florida.

This would be an appropriate spot for the GOP convention:

120423050950-lebanon-landfill-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Lots of free stuff! Fits Sanders nartative more.