• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Steelers Are Hosting Dominate Pass Rusher Markus Golden Who Was Recently Released By Arizona

Nice artickle and read.

This could be that acquisition we need. I'd think his contract wouldn't be to high as tro us not being able to afford him. Definately with-in the budget of the Low QB contract win NOW attitude we need.

Obviously they are bringing him in to see what is above the neck as well as how wet his splash really is..........................

Salute the nation

Title is a little misleading, he isn't dominant in this stage of his career. But anywho would welcome much needed depth at the position.

Up and down performer, three seasons with double digit sacks, many with just a few.

He would look good in Black and Golden.

Did the dump truck look good in black N Gold, he did, until his load caught up with him...........

Salute the nation

And he dumped it in his girlfriends closet was the story I heard.

Not sure if it was his girlfriend or just a one dump stand……………

Salute the nation

The visit won't happen until Wednesday per SD.

You mean "dominant"...which he is not?

His production is so random and inconsistent. I think I'd rather have a younger guy who's hungry than an old vet who will be disgruntled.

His production is so random and inconsistent. I think I'd rather have a younger guy who's hungry than an old vet who will be disgruntled.
Why would he be disgruntled? The man just said on Twitter, let's hunt!

Why would he be disgruntled? The man just said on Twitter, let's hunt!
Agree. He definitely sounds more gruntled than disgruntled.

I never knew gruntled was a word until it occurred to me that if there is a "disgruntled" then there must be a "gruntled", which means "pleased".

I could say that I was gruntled with this years draft, but it still sounds like I hated it. Not a surprise no one says "gruntled"..