• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Steelers Are Likely To Continue To Roll With Quarterback Justin Fields Ahead Of Week 3 Battle With Chargers

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers are now 2-0 and sit at the top of the AFC North after their Week 2 victory over the Denver Broncos. Both wins over the Atlanta Falcons and the Broncos can be categorized as ugly wins, but wins are wins. Pittsburgh's offense hasn't been lighting up scoreboards, but they're doing an excellent job of taking care of the football. So far, the Steelers' defense has been the dominant unit that they were expected to be, only allowing 16 points through the first two games. The offense will need to produce more points for this team to compete with the best, but 2-0 is a great start.

READ MORE

like i posted in another thread, we aren't going to see what Fields and Smith can do until it's necessary. i have my doubts just like most peeps, but i'll take a wait an see approach. worst case scenario, fields can throw the long ball and stick a dagger into the heart of a defense with his legs.