• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Steelers Family/Teammates/Fans Mourn the Loss of Dwyane Haskins

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Today we learned of the tragic news that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback strong>Dwayne Haskins had lost his life
this morning. Haskins was struck by a car and killed while on his way to the airport for his return flight to Pittsburgh. Haskins had spent Friday with teammates in Boca Raton, Florida after an invitation from new quarterback Mitchell Trubisky.
Below are some tweets of love and support for Haskins. Along with some photos and memories of the quarterback.

We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of Dwayne Haskins.

May he rest in peace. pic.twitter.com/PsDEx9RI5J

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) April 9, 2022

Rest in Peace to Dwayne Haskins. Gone too soon. pic.twitter.com/LTp6avK8sh

— caitlyn epes (@caitlynepes) April 9, 2022

Sending love to my @steelers family today and the Haskins family. Sad to lose such a young member of our family.
RIP Dwayne Haskins
🙏

— Brett Keisel (@bkeisel99) April 9, 2022

RIP Dwayne Haskins. A legend.
🙏

pic.twitter.com/6jiL1rFt4y

— McNeil (@Reflog_18) April 9, 2022

This is devastatingly awful, just gut wrenching news to hear this morning. SteelerNation mourns with your family today. God bless them during this tragic time. I'm glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you & talking to you. RIP Dwayne Haskins
💔
💛
🖤
pic.twitter.com/Ooxb5qsyIA

— Kristi Matolyak (@KMatolyak) April 9, 2022

Dwayne meant so much to so many people. His smile was infectious and he was a guy you wanted to be around. We are all in shock about losing him. We are going to miss the heck out of him as well. We lost you way too early. Luckily I got a chance to get to know you. RIP DH

— Cam Heyward (@CamHeyward) April 9, 2022

Tell YOUR loved ONEs…. tHAT YOU LOVE THEM!!!
❤

Life is so short!! Rip Dwayne Haskins!
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾
🙏🏾

— Joe Haden (@joehaden23) April 9, 2022

I cherish this moment. Thankful I got to meet you. RIP Dwayne
🕊
🕊
🕊
pic.twitter.com/1gjLel4R42

— Joey (@JoeyMulinaro) April 9, 2022

Devastated.

— Mason Rudolph (@Rudolph2Mason) April 9, 2022

We will have more updates so check back later. For more news on what happened please see our earlier story here.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Look, the one thing everyone always said about him was he was always upbeat and happy and a genuinely good guy

His work ethic seemed to be night and day from where he was in Washington to here…

love the teammate interactions, they knew him as a player and a friend. They will be there for his family and such.

GottA love STEELER NATION and all the parts with-in.

Salute the nation