• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The TJ Watt Appreciation Thread

DesertSteel

Reaction score
TJ Watt has 80.5 sacks in 88 career games, surpassing brother JJ Watt (92 games) as the second-fastest player to reach 80 sacks since 1982 (HOFer Reggie White - 71 games). If TJ stays healthy, I think he breaks his own sack record this year. I'm calling for 25 sacks if he plays in all 17 games.

TJ Watt has 80.5 sacks in 88 career games, surpassing brother JJ Watt (92 games) as the second-fastest player to reach 80 sacks since 1982 (HOFer Reggie White - 71 games). If TJ stays healthy, I think he breaks his own sack record this year. I'm calling for 25 sacks if he plays in all 17 games.
He is what one away from breaking the Steelers record?

He definitely is an impact player. Was nice to see my draft pimping to be right instead of wrong. (plenty of ones I pimped didn't turn out for the best)

I just hope the guy stays healthy.

He definitely is an impact player. Was nice to see my draft pimping to be right instead of wrong. (plenty of ones I pimped didn't turn out for the best)

I was with you pimping him. When I saw him play against Penn State, I kept mocking him to the Steelers.

I was with you pimping him. When I saw him play against Penn State, I kept mocking him to the Steelers.
Was it after TJ the Steelers started really zooming in on college players with NFL ties? I can't remember what started that for them...

Very happy he’s wearing black n’ gold that’s my feelings toward TJ.
They shouldn't stop looking for pass rushing help. I am thinking WR and D-line might get an early nod. But even with the D-line you can target a pass rush prospect...

They shouldn't stop looking for pass rushing help. I am thinking WR and D-line might get an early nod. But even with the D-line you can target a pass rush prospect...
To update my thinking O-line still needs bodies. They need to tighten up corner too.

Won't matter if they trot the same coaches out there.

I wish TJ could play QB and coach also. the man is straight up the best defensive player in the league and yes that includes Bosa and Donaldson.
Dude! Have you not heard? Myles “The Helmet” Garrett is the greatest defensive player since LT. They try like hell to give him the DPY award every year in September 😉

Dude! Have you not heard? Myles “The Helmet” Garrett is the greatest defensive player since LT. They try like hell to give him the DPY award every year in September 😉
He was just recently comparing himself to TJ. Bad enough that the clown fans do it...

I didn't realize Garrett was even playing last night until he had a QB pressure well into the game. Virtually invisible given his talent.

Watt is a special player and I'm glad we have him on our defense.

BEST DAMN PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!!

I’m pretty sure he broke that team sack record last night.

Salute the nation

He was just recently comparing himself to TJ. Bad enough that the clown fans do it...

I’ve always said “If you compare to something, that something is the best”

Miles helmet swinger is comparing himself to the BEST, TJ WATT !

Salute the nation