• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

There goes the Open Carry Neighborhood!

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
The Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Black Panthers march on MLK Blvd in Dallas. I thought you guys would love this since you love the 2nd amendment so much. Go ahead and let's hear the ' I believe....errr....everyone...err... has the right' phony approval.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/20/black-open-carry-in-dallas?n_play=53f60fbae4b07ffc705da2ba

The part about them showing up at a restaurant while there was a group of cops eating was hilarious. I hope those stormtroopers got indigestion followed by diarrhea.

-hueygunclubtwitter-1.jpg

Individuals across this nation have been stripped of due process, subjected to state-sponsored police terrorism, and continue to suffer the fate of being terminated extra-judicially.

In Dallas the police have murdered over 70 unarmed individuals, most of the black and brown men, over the last ten years. Excluding a recent incident where police testimony was contradicted by surveillance footage, there have been no indictments since 1973.

The people, who are gunned down and murdered by violent and militarized police forces, have formed the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, for the specifc purpose of self defense and community policing.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
If they were doing this legally, then God Bless America.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why isn't pollo blasting these people for owning guns. ******* hypocrite. What a big phony.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Why isn't pollo blasting these people for owning guns. ******* hypocrite. What a big phony.

Really? Where have I ever suggested I am anti-gun? In fact if EdReed4prez comes in here he might remember that we discussed that a while back where I told him that I am a gun owner but not a gun nut.

Spike

Reaction score
Why don't you think black people should be allowed to own a gun?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
If they were doing this legally, then God Bless America.

Why would you even suggest that there is something illegal going on here?

It just comes out of you guys pores doesn't it? Lol......

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Really? Where have I ever suggested I am anti-gun? In fact if EdReed4prez comes in here he might remember that we discussed that a while back where I told him that I am a gun owner but not a gun nut.

You also claimed to be fiscally conservative and somehow think voting D gets you forward.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you think black people should be allowed to own a gun?

That's hilarious Klinger. Did you think that up on your own, or did mommy help you?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Why would you even suggest that there is something illegal going on here?

It just comes out of you guys pores doesn't it? Lol......

No one here suggested it. In fact no one here posted it as news cause most of us are pro gun. You on the other hand think its news because they are black, while insinuating we are racist.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
You also claimed to be fiscally conservative and somehow think voting D gets you forward.

Thanks for your testimony. I am fiscally conservative, I want to conserve most of it for the poor and the working poor and cut the nonsense.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
No one here suggested it. In fact no one here posted it as news cause most of us are pro gun. You on the other hand think its news because they are black, while insinuating we are racist.

You include yourself on the racist list? I think of you as more of a moderate Republican, a little misguided, but that can't be helped as your party is dominated by the Ted Cruz types.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought only the 'racist tea party' members carried semi auto rifles according to polo.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
You include yourself on the racist list? I think of you as more of a moderate Republican, a little misguided, but that can't be helped as your party is dominated by the Ted Cruz types.

Oh I'm the best of both worlds. I want as little government involvement in all things. Gay marriage (go get married), abortion (go get all you want), drugs (do all you want), guns (buy all you want and carry too), social security (ended as swiftly as possible along with) welfare, public sector unions, DHS, USPS, DOE, DEA, and a few other 3 and 4 letter agencies too.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

So your entire post has literally zero relevance to anything.

It is clear from your diatribes that you are an African-American female, formerly known as "Elfie."

Great.

I don't give a **** that you are African-American or female, and neither does the rest of the world. Get over yourself. You really don't matter.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
So your entire post has literally zero relevance to anything.

It is clear from your diatribes that you are an African-American female, formerly known as "Elfie."

Great.

I don't give a **** that you are African-American or female, and neither does the rest of the world. Get over yourself. You really don't matter.

He's not black, he's from Elizabeth Warren's tribe.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He's not black, he's from Elizabeth Warren's tribe.

Naaaah, her repeated posts expressing clear hatred for white people are the product of a bigot. The likely choice is that she is African-American.

Oh, and funny how she insists that most of us are racist Nazis, yet Elfiemolo is the only one who posts vile, hate-filled, race-baiting ****.

Elfiemolo - so proud of her analysis that she claims her prior missives do not belong to her. It used to be fun to stomp Elfiemolo on this forum, but it is getting tiresome. She is so stupid that the extent of her contributions is linking asinine videos and declaring her genius ... while consistently failing to spell words correctly or follow the basic rules of grammar.

Rod Farva

Reaction score

Bingo.

Weak. Address his point, coward.

Lizbith's Jewish?

1/100,000,000th Fuckowee.