• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Things about Joe Biden I'm noticing lately.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
His campaign words such as I'm only raising taxes on those making $400,000.00 or more are gone. He has not said this in a while.

Although he hasn't said it, he acting like he is the cure for Covid-19.

He's angling for a massive ball out package. Republicans better hold control of the senate or he'll get it not pay for the people in need, but for the companies who back his agenda.

He's getting real cozy with the tech giants.

I'm more curious....is anything you just typed a real true surprise to you? Because many of us knew this was coming, told ya'll it would happen, and here it is.

This is the obvious "of course he is doing this now" stuff.

I'm more curious....is anything you just typed a real true surprise to you? Because many of us knew this was coming, told ya'll it would happen, and here it is.

This is the obvious "of course he is doing this now" stuff.

Not at all. The point was he's nail him down to what he said. Half the country bought into it.

Not at all. The point was he's nail him down to what he said. Half the country bought into it.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p" width="480" height="343" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/fallontonight-tonight-show-the-starring-jimmy-fallon-good-luck-with-that-ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p">via GIPHY</a></p>

Reactions: JMM
First off half the country didn't buy into it. The next part is he was going to say or promise whatever was written for him. There's no accountability for him regardless. The get out of any promise is the covid response. All of these trillions given out come with a price....oops sorry I really had good intentions of not taxing the hell out of the middle class,but covid made that impossible..blah blah..probably blame Trump and say we're all in this together. It has to be done..

This should be the mandatory penalty for any ************ living in a mansion with walls and security who says, "We're all in this together":

iu

His campaign words such as I'm only raising taxes on those making $400,000.00 or more are gone. He has not said this in a while.

He's angling for a massive ball out package. Republicans better hold control of the senate or he'll get it not pay for the people in need, but for the companies who back his agenda.

He's getting real cozy with the tech giants.

What I've also noticed about Biden lately is that he is a gaffe machine. Im also starting to notice he seems confused a lot.

That's odd...So when did you first start noticing this?

What odds does Vegas have for Joe being sworn in as Pres? My money is on CamelToe

Naw, they'll prop Biden up long enough to get sworn in then, he'll develop some disease and have to retire.

*edit; Biden's own words

Last edited:

It'll go like this:
If inaugurated, Biden will lock the country down again for 90 days or so, then the Democrats and media will declare that his plan worked like a charm and by July there will be no more 'Rona reports and he cured everyone.

First off half the country didn't buy into it. The next part is he was going to say or promise whatever was written for him. There's no accountability for him regardless. The get out of any promise is the covid response. All of these trillions given out come with a price....oops sorry I really had good intentions of not taxing the hell out of the middle class,but covid made that impossible..blah blah..probably blame Trump and say we're all in this together. It has to be done..

More than half of the voters picked Biden. Somehow Biden received more total votes than either Obama's or Trump's best. He also won the fewest counties of any president elect.

The Dems controversy the urban areas. How did Biden get out this many votes is the question.

[h=1][/h]

It'll go like this:
If inaugurated, Biden will lock the country down again for 90 days or so, then the Democrats and media will declare that his plan worked like a charm and by July there will be no more 'Rona reports and he cured everyone.

you forgot that "we had to do this since the previous administration dropped the ball on Rona Response. Had they handled this maturely and passionately, we'd have been better off. Now, let's unite and move forward."

More than half of the voters picked Biden. Somehow Biden received more total votes than either Obama's or Trump's best. He also won the fewest counties of any president elect.

The Dems controversy the urban areas. How did Biden get out this many votes is the question.

[h=1][/h]

uh, let's see now. I'll take " he didn't" for $1000 Alex.

VjJijjg.jpg

Things About Joe Biden I'm Noticing Lately:

He's a mentally incapacitated retard who can't even form a 9-second coherent sentence from a teleprompter.

Things About Joe Biden I'm Noticing Lately:

He's a mentally incapacitated retard who can't even form a 9-second coherent sentence from a teleprompter.

That's why he didn't take media questions and called it a day by noon. As President not even CNN can cover up his gaffes and incompetent boobery.