• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Think about it...

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
If Trump was a Democrat president and he was making all these same changes, you can bet your *** they would be welcomed with open arms by all those under the Democrat umbrella... I think most of them just have Trump Envy and wish he was fighting for their side. They have to also still wonder how the hell they wound up with a bitter old lady as their candidate...

Embrace the Chaos...

rump actually has a pro-union ( now pro USA ) and infrastructure message.

He would be wise to have good ties to Dems who want these projects and jobs in their states.

The Democrats as a group as scrambling and grasping at straws, some of which aren't even there.

Trump has both houses, but in 2018 its going to be a red storm as far more Democrats have to defend their seats and too many of them are in red states.

He's also got the courts ( soon ).

Agreed. The dems are only supporting their own, and then at that they cannot get along with each other. Trump knows what he's doing. He's just being shot down by the democratic party and vicious left wing media outlets

The more they freak out and trash the guy I guess the more we should take solace in the fact that the country is finally on the road to recovery after years of spiraling out of control into pretty much anarchy. I am pissed that it took this long to take action though. After the Republicans took control of the House and Senate there should have been much more progress made to slowing down the Obama administration. I really think they were afraid of being skewered by the press and the fanatics. Hopefully Trump is showing the timid ones in the Republican party how to fight back and that they are not going to get anywhere if they play nice. I also think he is really shining a bright light on the Republicans who are actually Democrats....AhhhhMcCain-chooo. Hopefully the Republicans that are not on his side will be replaced by new blood in the primaries as well.

Last edited:
It's gonna get worse...very soon they will start to turn on each other to save their own *****. Next election they have like 25 seats up for grabs and some of them are in strong red states. So if they lose just a few of those they will have no power.

The rats can feel the water coming and they are scrambling.

It is not any different for the spineless cowards we call Republicans these days. There is a lot I still do not like about Trump, he gets in his own way with some of his childish behaviors, but looking at how they are weaseling and waffling on Obamacare now, I have to admit that there is probably no one else who would have actually brought about real change.

When you have the likes of Schumer and Pelosi running your party, I would suggest that the Dems have bottomed out. They will reinvent themselves. But how long will it take?

It is not any different for the spineless cowards we call Republicans these days. There is a lot I still do not like about Trump, he gets in his own way with some of his childish behaviors, but looking at how they are weaseling and waffling on Obamacare now, I have to admit that there is probably no one else who would have actually brought about real change.

There's not a lot those spineless Republicans like about Trump either. As Rush put it the other day... "The Republicans in Congress just do not seem to be carrying around the glow of victory".

There's not a lot those spineless Republicans like about Trump either. As Rush put it the other day... "The Republicans in Congress just do not seem to be carrying around the glow of victory".

It's because at least some of them realize that the man who is now the face of their party is an imbecile that has no ******* idea what he's doing. It's evident that the man would struggle to pass an 8th grade civics class. I wonder how long it's going to be before we start seeing the parades going down Pennsylvania Avenue with the trucks towing missiles with giant banners above them with his ridiculous orange face on it.... soldiers goose-stepping and turning and raising their arms in unison as they pass him and the rest of the politburo on the platform. I'm starting to think ... actually I've thought it for awhile now... that the reason he makes most of his assinine "tweets" in the middle of the night or very early in the morning is because he stays up all night doing blow. If you've ever been around people that do that **** all the time, you'll know exactly where I'm coming from.... people that are all tweaked up and running on 3 hours of sleep over the course a two or three day bender start thinking paranoid **** like ... " I THINK SOMEONE BUGGED THIS PLACE, MAN!!" ..... when in reality there isn't a scintilla of evidence to back it up.

It's because at least some of them realize that the man who is now the face of their party is an imbecile that has no ******* idea what he's doing. It's evident that the man would struggle to pass an 8th grade civics class. I wonder how long it's going to be before we start seeing the parades going down Pennsylvania Avenue with the trucks towing missiles with giant banners above them with his ridiculous orange face on it.... soldiers goose-stepping and turning and raising their arms in unison as they pass him and the rest of the politburo on the platform. I'm starting to think ... actually I've thought it for awhile now... that the reason he makes most of his assinine "tweets" in the middle of the night or very early in the morning is because he stays up all night doing blow. If you've ever been around people that do that **** all the time, you'll know exactly where I'm coming from.... people that are all tweaked up and running on 3 hours of sleep over the course a two or three day bender start thinking paranoid **** like ... " I THINK SOMEONE BUGGED THIS PLACE, MAN!!" ..... when in reality there isn't a scintilla of evidence to back it up.
Your post resembles the man you describe. Classic dumbassery.

Republicans and Democrats alike hate Trump for one reason and one reason only. He upset their apple cart. He's a non politician who doesn't feel the need to pander to everyone under the sun and will actually make changes instead of just talking about them. It's a foreign concept to politicians. They have gotten used to being able to simply say whatever people want to hear while sitting on their hands and getting rich. He's already rich so that isn't an issue. He is in there because he wants to change ****. That rarely happens in Washington. As a result he is seen as a threat to everyone because he might open the door to politicians actually having to ******* do something once they take office. A novel concept!

When you have the likes of Schumer and Pelosi running your party, I would suggest that the Dems have bottomed out. They will reinvent themselves. But how long will it take?

To bottom out or to reinvent? I still think the bottom hasn't been hit yet....

It is not any different for the spineless cowards we call Republicans these days..

Here-Here

lLD1nK2.jpg

Typical liberal mindless vitriol of no substance. See Post #12 for the truth.

While you folks whine about Trump saying he grabbed *****, we were whining about how your former piece of **** president was following the Saul Alinsky playbook.

You sir are the useful idiot Alinsky was talking about.

image hosting without account

They ******* loved Trump before he decided to run for president as a republican. The leftist commie pinkos are digging their own grave or they're begging for war.

Nothing the Dems say matters, they are irrelevant losers

Trump has a 91 percent approval rating among Republicans

Some things never change

Only 4% of Sports Media Surveyed Voted for Donald Trump

screen-shot-2017-03-08-at-12-23-29-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-03-08-at-12-24-14-pm.png

Media outlets are clustered in the major cities, predominately on the coasts. 72.5 percent of respondents came from a major city. Cities tended to go heavily to Clinton.

We also asked respondents about the 2012 election. 74.5 respondents voted for Barack Obama in that election. 13.7 percent voted for Mitt Romney. The other 11.8 percent did not vote.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/03/08/bi...y-4-of-media-surveyed-voted-for-donald-trump/