• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is all over CNN - Booker allegations

ark steel

Reaction score
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...oker-demand-immediate-thorough-investigation/

Oh, wait. Never mind. Not on CNN

Apparently, the guy whose reporting started the #metoo movement was not interested in this story.

These allegations are both persist ent and disturbing," the two leaders (Tom Foley, George Mitchell c. 1991?) said in a joint statement. "We have no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, but the seriousness of the allegations, and the weight of circumstantial information, compel an effort to establish the facts."

I'm thinking because political parties are at war...could be wrong.

Meh im not interested in these allegations any more than fords until they are substaciated....

Faux Spartacus can suck an egg though...

He must be believed because he said it! Isn't that the new law guilty until proven innocent. His ex wife said he was a very naughty boy as well. Believe her.

I don't agree with this kind of ****,but are the lefties really that niave to think it wouldn't come back to them? After all a GREAT many politicians are total sleazy corrupt dirtbags.

Meh im not interested in these allegations any more than fords until they are substaciated....

I'm more interested in the hypocrisy that the actual allegation.

This guy says he has photos of them together, at least, at the place in the complaint. Doesn't, actually, mean anything, but that is way more than Ford had.

Huh...he's got a date, place,, it's verifiable that the place has single occupancy bathrooms, that Cory Booker and the accuser were both at this meeting, he's got photos and people he told about the incident I assume contemporaneously...loads more evidence than Ford had. Yet it's being completely ignored.

Color me shocked.

Huh...he's got a date, place,, it's verifiable that the place has single occupancy bathrooms, that Cory Booker and the accuser were both at this meeting, he's got photos and people he told about the incident I assume contemporaneously...loads more evidence than Ford had. Yet it's being completely ignored.

Color me shocked.

tenor.gif

You mean like through a garden hose?

Could be why he calls himself "Spartacus". Scene cut from the original "Spartacus". Aren't yinz lucky to have a movie trivia buff like me around?