• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is why were are lost.

ark steel

Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/tbs-announ...-025501697.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_01

There were many ways to analyze Masahiro Tanaka’s performance during Game 2 the ALDS, but TBS announcer Ron Darling ended up taking an unfortunate route given the New York Yankees pitcher’s Asian descent.
“A little chink in the armor for Tanaka here. It’s the first inning where he’s lost a little of his control,” Darling said. He did not appear to realize what he had said could be seen as offensive and later said the choice was unintentional.

For the racists liberals...the phrase is well used for many things not racially related. The pitcher is Japanese, not Chinese, and the announcer is, actually, part Chinese.

On with the witless outrage!

Political correctness is so ******* ridiculous. People have no ******* common sense or the ability to actually comprehend sayings without totally looking at words out of context.
**** like this sickens me.

The never ending search for things to be outraged over. Can you imagine how ******* miserable your life must be to have that mentality? It's why most Liberals always seem so unhappy with everything.

Reactions: MTC
Political correctness is the single biggest tgreat to American ideals.... its disguised puritanical censorship... the only difference is instead of it being driven by christian rational... its a secular mindset

Reactions: MTC
It was refined in the Soviet union. The commie dems have been churning it forever. It is the death knoll of free speech.

Wtf? How is this a story?
A chink in the armor is an expression not a racial slur.

I've about given up on society

Jesus Christ...Darling’s mother is half Chinese. Evidently he apologized..damned if I would have.

Its because we have allowed the population to be dumbed down. Remember Orwell's 1984? Control the language and control the thoughts.

The never ending search for things to be outraged over. Can you imagine how ******* miserable your life must be to have that mentality? It's why most Liberals always seem so unhappy with everything.

Yep, as mentioned before they always search for something to be outraged about because it gives their lives meaning.

Jesus Christ...Darling’s mother is half Chinese. Evidently he apologized..damned if I would have.

2jm9iy.jpg

Its because we have allowed the population to be dumbed down. Remember Orwell's 1984? Control the language and control the thoughts.

Didn't Ron DeSantis get into trouble because he said "better not monkey this up" or something really ******* trivial? Why was that an issue to some?