• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This **** will end in a couple of months.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
********* like Comey and any others not playing properly with President Trump will realize the new order and either get in line, or get prosecuted, or try to find work with the opposition, whose influence and money will decrease asymptotically as the next couple of months unfold. Doesn't matter how close your apartment is to the White House - it ain't the White House. People underestimate the power of an elected president, and this is one president who will be ruthless with his enemies, IMO.

Good luck, *******.

X9VfOx7.jpg

So did you all have this opinion of Comey when he delivered the election to your boy by announcing Clinton was under investigation with only days left.

So did you all have this opinion of Comey when he delivered the election to your boy by announcing Clinton was under investigation with only days left.

Lol...libtards. Using phony conjecture as debate points.

On the day of the election one "fact" remained, that Hillary was going to win, and win big...so said the expert analysts and the media. How could anyone at the time of Comeys announcement conclude that the election was "delivered" to Hillary?

Yes. Check the record. And she lost because she sucks as a candidate even though Comey failed to prosecute her when he should have.

Does anyone actually know anyone whose vote changed in the last month? Two months? I mean i talked my mom into voting gary johnson but thats about it, and she would have gone republican elsewise... hildog was never an option... i do not know anyone whose opinion changed at all down the stretch... or even now... this is a nice narrative for the hillary fan club, but the reality was trump was the frontrunner the whole time and skewed polling simply lied to them... i wouldnt doubt The final investigation was simply to make an excuse for her loss... they are that shady

why don't you keep your focus on Justin Trudeau and let us keep ours on our politics.

Clinton should be in prison about 5 times over. Any other American would be busting ******* rocks right now for handling classified information like that. Many are in jail for much less. The fact she wasn't prosecuted and the DOJ met with her sleazy pile of **** husband on his jet speaks volumes more than some Russian Mumbo jumbo bullshit. Maybe the democrats should stop being such power hungry dirty control freak scumbags.

Last edited:
So Comey publicly stating Clinton was under investigation had no impact on the swing vote?
I know a lot of you libs like to say that was a factor, as if being under investigation wasn't the real problem, but I don't know any Trump voter who made the decision based on that, and I haven't heard of any Hillary voter who even thought about switching. Comey's real influence on the election was not indicting her and leaving her in the race. You would have had a much better chance with almost any replacement candidate.

If Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election then he committed Treason. Instead of "lock her up",
people will be chanting "string him up". Maybe we could even have a national pick a tree contest.

Trump supporters are looking more and more like Commie Sympathizers.

It was the FBI! It was the Russians!

It's all they got Chuck. When the Dems ever come face to face with the truth, they'll lose so much of their base as to be completely neutralized in any future election. They know the Russians didn't have an impact on the election but the base needs sumpthin' to save face...be it the truth or not.

idLrgrI.jpg

KZBP4LU.jpg

MLqWx5U.jpg

Clinton should be in prison about 5 times over. Any other American would be busting ******* rocks right now for handling classified information like that. Many are in jail for much less. The fact she wasn't prosecuted and the DOJ met with her sleazy pile of **** husband on his jet speaks volumes more than some Russian Mumbo jumbo bullshit. Maybe the democrats should stop being such power hungry dirty control freak scumbags.

Makes you wonder how many other dems are mishandling info. That whole party are a bunch of clueless, commie loving, punks

If Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election then he committed Treason. Instead of "lock her up",
people will be chanting "string him up". Maybe we could even have a national pick a tree contest.

Trump supporters are looking more and more like Commie Sympathizers.

Are you for real with this ****? All this talk about collusion and hacking the election blah blah. Yet not one shred of evidence. NOT. ONE. Media, Democrats, and John McCain keep saying we have to find out the truth, and the only truth is that there was no collusion. There is no evidence to the contrary, and wishing it doesn't make it so.

The only thing hacked was the DNC emails by an unknown source (probably known, but since it WASN'T the Russians, we will "speculate") and all it shows is that the Democrat party is full of lying, cheating, racist scum that cheated Bernie Sanders out the Democratic nomination, with the irony being he probably would have won the general.

The only proof of collusion is between the media and the Democrat Party, and there is plenty of proof of that.

Are you for real with this ****? All this talk about collusion and hacking the election blah blah. Yet not one shred of evidence. NOT. ONE. Media, Democrats, and John McCain keep saying we have to find out the truth, and the only truth is that there was no collusion. There is no evidence to the contrary, and wishing it doesn't make it so.

The only thing hacked was the DNC emails by an unknown source (probably known, but since it WASN'T the Russians, we will "speculate") and all it shows is that the Democrat party is full of lying, cheating, racist scum that cheated Bernie Sanders out the Democratic nomination, with the irony being he probably would have won the general.

The only proof of collusion is between the media and the Democrat Party, and there is plenty of proof of that.

Don't worry, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Chuck Schumer will get to the bottom of this.

Does anyone actually know anyone whose vote changed in the last month? Two months?
I was going to vote for Hillary the whole time. Then, three weeks before the election, I got a phone call from some Russian KGB agent or hacker. But, this Russian told me I had to vote for Trump or the Russian mafia would be paying me and my family a little visit. I've talked to a lot of people and they had similar experiences. I have no doubt these Russian tatics turned the election in Trump's favor.

This is just a Comey show to cover up the relationship between Trump and the FBI.

Truth of 2016 president election

The core is to help Trump to grab the president power.
The mastermind is the FBI.
Russian is only a scapegoat hired to get the thing done.

Clinton is victim but has been targetted by the FBI

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.

This is just a Comey show to cover up the relationship between Trump and the FBI.

Hillary's email was hacked. She is a victim. Russian (or the FBI) is the thief. But in this election the FBI attacked Clinton all the way to help their candidate Trump to steal the president seat.

5ByNB0n.jpg

giphy.gif

Lol yeah. That's it. What you said.

*rolls eyes*

08b589fcb6f8702ddf3591b6ac94b8f1.gif