• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Timcast Favorites

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

I might just have to check out my local gym..lol On second thought, maybe not. They see some old fat guy walkin' in, they know exactly why I'm there.

9j0ee2091zz71.jpg
1922125430-The-Gym.jpg

1679222553306.jpeg

This is like pretty much all of the busy gyms with the females right now.

They wear leggings that go far up into their *** crack or it's short shorts. The more it looks like the fabric onto their *** the better.

At one of my main gyms you'll have 30 of these women at any given time. The ages would run 15-50 years old. I'd personally kill my daughter(if i had one) for wearing **** like this.It's honestly a big ******* distraction if you're trying to workout without getting a boner in the OnlyFans Zone.

Any direction I turn my head I'm hit with *** cheeks. I seriously just try to stare at the floor. The boxing room seems to be the best place to focus.

They wear leggings that go far up into their *** crack or it's short shorts. The more it looks like the fabric onto their *** the better.

At one of my main gyms you'll have 30 of these women at any given time. The ages would run 15-50 years old. I'd personally kill my daughter(if i had one) for wearing **** like this.It's honestly a big ******* distraction if you're trying to workout without getting a boner in the OnlyFans Zone.

Any direction I turn my head I'm hit with *** cheeks. I seriously just try to stare at the floor. The boxing room seems to be the best place to focus.
Having a home gym is nice. No distractions etc.

I used to tell my mrs that I was guilty of looking when an attractive lady dressed as you described. It’s hard not to look. It’s when they go karen on you and get mad when you look.

Most people are like kids. They do all that things that garner unwanted attention then throw a fit when they receive said attention

I joined a new gym in January. Planet Fitness remodeled and took out half the weights and put in another dozen treadmills that no one uses so I found a new place.
New gym is mostly dudes, the few women who show up are hot and wearing spandex but it's not many.
I'm not sure which is worse.

It’s hard not to look.
Here's the thing... I have two functioning eyeballs. (Thank you, God) And when they are open, I see everything in my field of vision. Guess what, ladies? If you are in the room and in my field of vision, yes, I see you. I see you, I see the treadmills, I see the guy on the rowing machine, I see the lady drinking water, I see the dumbbell rack. That doesn't mean I want to rape you.
I see everything because my eyes are open. That's how I move around the room without walking into things. That's how I stay alert. It's called situational awareness to observe and react accordingly. That's how we all get through life without walking into traffic, we see. Yes, when you're in a room full of people they will see you. Now, go get some treatment for your new, self-acquired, TikTok paranoia.

As long as you're not being stared at like this V V V you're probably going to be safe.

tenor.gif

Up around 11:00 babe gets stuck and no one will help her. I've only seen someone with their phone on a tripod a couple times but I try to stay out of camera range when I do.

Last edited:
Here's the thing... I have two functioning eyeballs. (Thank you, God) And when they are open, I see everything in my field of vision. Guess what, ladies? If you are in the room and in my field of vision, yes, I see you. I see you, I see the treadmills, I see the guy on the rowing machine, I see the lady drinking water, I see the dumbbell rack. That doesn't mean I want to rape you.
I see everything because my eyes are open. That's how I move around the room without walking into things. That's how I stay alert. It's called situational awareness to observe and react accordingly. That's how we all get through life without walking into traffic, we see. Yes, when you're in a room full of people they will see you. Now, go get some treatment for your new, self-acquired, TikTok paranoia.

As long as you're not being stared at like this V V V you're probably going to be safe.

View attachment 10674
I don’t even think it’s paranoia.

We are in an age where technology had made everything including opinions accessible.

The majority of people seek validation, admiration for self worth. It’s a tribe thing which I think most humans inherited through evolution. Most people need to feel part of something in some shape or form. Women in particular try to attract men through looks. It’s a trait for procreation purposes.

That trait then conflicts with the social expectations we bestow upon ourselves living in a modern world.

Up around 11:00 babe gets stuck and no one will help her. I've only seen someone with their phone on a tripod a couple times but I try to stay out of camera range when I do.

Awesome video. And listen to Joey Swoll.

Having a home gym is nice. No distractions etc.

I used to tell my mrs that I was guilty of looking when an attractive lady dressed as you described. It’s hard not to look. It’s when they go karen on you and get mad when you look.

Most people are like kids. They do all that things that garner unwanted attention then throw a fit when they receive said attention

My wife doesn't care at all. I've worked in the fitness field for a good 19 years now.It goes with the territory. I'll tell her about the atmosphere. I joke about all of the middle aged men on treadmills getting some extra motivation with all of the hot *** strutting around.

At the facility I go to we have maybe 5000+ members and it's definitely a show. I guess I'm used to it. I'm used to the human body in all shapes and sizes. I'm professional, but I can also appreciate a flawless top level physique worthy of any magazine.

It still can be a distraction and I try to tune into my music,but it's still impossible not to appreciate something flawless getting after it..lol

My wife doesn't care at all. I've worked in the fitness field for a good 19 years now.It goes with the territory. I'll tell her about the atmosphere. I joke about all of the middle aged men on treadmills getting some extra motivation with all of the hot *** strutting around.

At the facility I go to we have maybe 5000+ members and it's definitely a show. I guess I'm used to it. I'm used to the human body in all shapes and sizes. I'm professional, but I can also appreciate a flawless top level physique worthy of any magazine.

It still can be a distraction and I try to tune into my music,but it's still impossible not to appreciate something flawless getting after it..lol
Agreed lol.

Every day I go to the gym I see women with their hair done, a full face of makeup to include false eyelashes, dressed in the skimpiest and tightest clothes they can wear. They don't do enough exercise to even break a sweat so the only conclusion I can some to is they are there just to get attention.

Every day I go to the gym I see women with their hair done, a full face of makeup to include false eyelashes, dressed in the skimpiest and tightest clothes they can wear. They don't do enough exercise to even break a sweat so the only conclusion I can some to is they are there just to get attention.

True.

But from people, not ogres, Ogre.

Just back from the gym. The usual bunch of ugly dudes and the one hot babe who also works there part time working out with her boyfriend.
I give her cred though, she goes hard and lifts more than some of the guys. Skin tight short shorts tonight. It was a good day.

Just back from the gym. The usual bunch of ugly dudes and the one hot babe who also works there part time working out with her boyfriend.
I give her cred though, she goes hard and lifts more than some of the guys. Skin tight short shorts tonight. It was a good day.
No creepy uncle Ron pics to share with his SN fam? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MTC