• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Time to ban cars

Was he wearing a mask while driving?
I don't know but at lunch today I saw four libtards wearing masks. 2 were walking outside and two were driving, solo. I honked at one as he drove by while I was at a red light because I was going to flip him off, but he didn't look at me.

I don't know but at lunch today I saw four libtards wearing masks. 2 were walking outside and two were driving, solo. I honked at one as he drove by while I was at a red light because I was going to flip him off, but he didn't look at me.
He was ashamed

Renault assault vehicles should be banned, or at least require waiting periods before purchase.

This is why the entire world needs to switch to EV. All EVs from now will have automatic emergency braking, detecting any oncoming objects, thus any attempt by a mass murderer to run over people will be thwarted. Those assault Hummers, Jeeps, 4Runners are simply gas guzzling fossil fuel dinosaurs that cannot be allowed to persist in a new green environment. And no, governments will not offer a buy back program for all combustible engine vehicles. Owners of such, however, will have a 6 month grace period to turn those in and get new EVs, or face imprisonment.

-The preceding has been brought to you by ProgressiveLibsWetDreams.com

A salt rifle.

rt-bladecityknives-irl-a-salt-rifle-like-if-you-need-one-71850969.png

Don't be too sure a ban on cars won't happen - I was shocked to learn we can't have knives in public here without good reason and every time I buy a new knife at the supermarket the register flags it for an employee to check - not to mention a ban on cars suits the elites who want to limit the amount of riff raff on the roads slowing them down.

Another impression of Australia shot to hell. :(