• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

To all you ableist bigots who said Fetterman not capable of being a Senator - take note!!

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Lightheaded?
I can't imagine that melon of his ever feeling light.

You anti-disabled bigots know who you are, suggesting that the amazing John "Braindamaged" Fetterman was not capable of serving as a United States Senator. Well check out the facts, bigot.

Huh. Wish we had known the guy had brain damage and severe depression. No way to see this coming!!

The standards for holding public office are very very very very very very very very very low.

Almost as low as the people who actually voted for that.

The new standard is no standard. Which would include being a competent human, who can think,reason,apply logic and common sense. And most of all tell the true. These things no longer matter.

…..and the puppets come to rest.
The only thing that matters to commie libtards is if the candidate hates America. Then they’re all in on invalids.
He already accomplished his main job, which was keeping a Republican from being elected and keeping Democrat control of the Senate. We also have a Dim governor so if he becomes unable to do his job, the Guv will simply appoint another Dim. It's all good.

He already accomplished his main job, which was keeping a Republican from being elected and keeping Democrat control of the Senate. We also have a Dim governor so if he becomes unable to do his job, the Guv will simply appoint another Dim. It's all good.
I have never been that dude. I could care less but for anyone, anyone that voted for …..ahhh. There is no point. “Who you voting for the guy that can breath or the one or life support?”

The standards for holding public office are very very very very very very very very very low.

Almost as low as the people who actually voted for that.

The new standard is no standard. Which would include being a competent human, who can think,reason,apply logic and common sense. And most of all tell the true. These things no longer matter.
All that matters is the letter after your name, party above all else.

I guess it was a bit more serious than just severe depression.

$200M election campaign.....follow the money.

Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, Schiff, Omar, Booker all share mental traits.

Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, Schiff, Omar, Booker all share mental traits.
iu

They share physical traits too. They're all as crooked as a dog's leg.

Ahh, the mighty republic of the USA.

We're screwed beyond measure.

Reactions: JMM
He is in bad shape. Fits right in with Biden, the squad, many others.

You anti-disabled bigots know who you are, suggesting that the amazing John "Braindamaged" Fetterman was not capable of serving as a United States Senator. Well check out the facts, bigot.

Huh. Wish we had known the guy had brain damage and severe depression. No way to see this coming!!

If I get dizzy. Amazon gives me a powerade and a rice krispy and rolls me back out. Fetterman is weak

If I get dizzy. Amazon gives me a powerade and a rice krispy and rolls me back out. Fetterman is weak
they don't want Fetterman to be strong, or healthy