• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Today's outrage

You know what I would like to see? FBP exhibit a tiny fraction of that anger, that outright hatred, for Muslims murdering thousands, including Americans.

When Bammy is speaking about the most recent Muslim atrocity, he sounds like some guy at K-Mart announcing 20% off Huggies. When he refers to Trump or Republicans?

Oh, it's ON.

I haven't heard the speech in question. President Obama may have been channeling Richard Pryor during the delivery of the speech. That is not what they are angry about. They are angry at a white man Being critical of FBP. Therefore it is racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/brian-williams-sparks-outcry-saying-obama-used-richard-232635428.html

Best tweet evar by Jon from Seattle

Rightwing msnbc.......let that sink in.

Yep, I heard some knucklehead Lib on TV this morning saying that Trump called Saddam Hussein a great man. I heard Trump talking about Hussein and he never said anything like that, in fact he explicitly called him evil and bad but he was good at killing terrorists.

No wonder Libtards are so confused, they get fed so much bullshit that they don't know which end is up.

jaMWf3C.jpg

Check out the little fuzzy headed cutie with the two gloves, who's he ? I'll bet he can pound the ball a mile.

So more people are outraged at Brian Williams than they are that Hitlery won't face prosecution. What a great country we live in.

If he had said Obama used his best Rodney Dangerfield delivery, I guess everything would be fine. Who is the racist supposed to be again..

all along, I thought Richard Pryor was black.
Guess that Brian Williams may have been referring to before he was burnt?

I haven't heard the speech in question. President Obama may have been channeling Richard Pryor during the delivery of the speech. That is not what they are angry about. They are angry at a white man Being critical of FBP. Therefore it is racist.

Brian Williams could flip many lefty types. He knows many of them very well, and they trusted him.