• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Too bad for me

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
If I hadn't lost all my guns in that last big storm that come thru here a couple years back, I coulda got free gun locks next trip to the VA.

View attachment 415

This is not the first time we’ve seen this. The Obama administration has been secretly declaring US veterans incompetent and taking away their Second Amendment rights.

US veterans started receiving letters from the government last year informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both.

This comes on page 2 of the VA letter.
View attachment 416

This Administration has managed to make 'disabled' and 'incompetent' synonymous, thanks in no small part to PTSD.

I remember back when I had what my dad called St. Vitus Dance, which was a tongue in cheek version of "ants in the pants" or what they now medicate for..ADHD. The bleeding heart lefty's of today have managed to make their version and vision of the world gospel and what used to be a natural progression of events are now uncontrollable reactions against society. We now shall revert to zero tolerance, medication or if need be..police action.

So now they are using the guise of free gun locks to gather information about who has guns, why else would they do this ?

The last thing you want folks, is free **** from this government. Believe me....you can't afford it !

View attachment 417

Last edited:

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Very well said Chip. When I first opened this thread and before I scrolled down a little I thought it consisted of just your opening sentence and the VA letter. My very first thought was "Oh, yeah, let me just go ahead and tell the gubmint whether or not I own guns."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SteelChip again.

ark steel

Reaction score
Very well said Chip. When I first opened this thread and before I scrolled down a little I thought it consisted of just your opening sentence and the VA letter. My very first thought was "Oh, yeah, let me just go ahead and tell the gubmint whether or not I own guns."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SteelChip again.

Yeah, the letter might as well ended with "And we promise not to provide your information to anyone else..."

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It's all part of the forced hope&change initiative. Forward comrades.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Veterans tend to hold their oaths to this Constitution very closely. Can't have people with combat training, expirience and conviction of conscience being armed as well.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Veterans tend to hold their oaths to this Constitution very closely. Can't have people with combat training, expirience and conviction of conscience being armed as well.

Oath of Enlistment

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

View attachment 428

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Last edited:

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
4 free gun locks? lmao at the absolute stupidity of the left....I mean who ONLY has 4 guns? Oh wait, I lost all of mine in the Sharknado.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
well, if you ever get your guns back, do NOT take them on the scenic bird watching tour in the Everglades.
damn shame that I keep losing guns there.

RollRed

Reaction score
I guess they think some cat waking up in the middle of the night thinking he's on a search & destroy mission in the Ia Drang Valley instead of his own bedroom who happens to have a closet full of rifles and pistols might be a bad thing..... Idiots....

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess they think some cat waking up in the middle of the night thinking he's on a search & destroy mission in the Ia Drang Valley instead of his own bedroom who happens to have a closet full of rifles and pistols might be a bad thing..... Idiots....

LOL..if he's waking up in the middle of the the night thinkin' he is in "La Drang Valley", he's probably my age and the first thing on his mind is gettin' to the bathroom not unlocking his weapons.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

yes, because we hear all the damn time how someone who has invested so much money in rifles and pistols and ammo and shooting them have gone bonkers and started shooting up places for no good reason.

are all the sweet angels dying in Chicago streets in possession of closets full of rifles and pistols?
and the ones rioting in Ferguson - do they have a closet full of rifles and pistols?

are you naturally stupid or do you try at it?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
yes, because we hear all the damn time how someone who has invested so much money in rifles and pistols and ammo and shooting them have gone bonkers and started shooting up places for no good reason.

are all the sweet angels dying in Chicago streets in possession of closets full of rifles and pistols?
and the ones rioting in Ferguson - do they have a closet full of rifles and pistols?

are you naturally stupid or do you try at it?

It's natural I'm afraid. Check my sig......

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

Obama- "In recognition of your selfless service to our country, I'd like to personally remove a Constitutional right of yours, for some abstract reason. Your country is indebted to you."

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Check this out....

Five liberals experienced the thrill of shooting of a gun for the very first time and it was all caught on camera for your enjoyment.
The anti-gunners learned the basics of shooting and gun safety and then set about shooting targets. Post shooting, the anti-gun liberals reflected on their experience.

“I felt kinda badass cocking the shotgun- that’s a badass gesture right there,” Abe admitted.

Daysha confessed, “It was kind of enjoyable, but then I was getting sickened at me feeling enjoyable about it.”

It’s a rush, it’s an adrenaline rush and even though it’s f***ed up and I feel confused and conflicted about it all, I would probably come back and do it again,” Allison shared.

http://freebeacon.us4.list-manage1....1bb9bfafcbd472bee2&id=39f9c598f4&e=1b60289474